• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Here's my order and the sticker showing the price increase. Assuming that I have "price protection", do you know what the IRS will require for proof? The screen shot of my order would be the only thing I have. I'd hate to buy it and then have a problem with the IRS over the tax credit due to a technicality.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 6.15.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 7.58.21 AM.png
The dealer F&I staff should provide you a statement during the sale closing that this purchase has qualified (or not) for the federal credit based on the net of price protection against the sticker values.
Sponsored

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Just checked and my PRO was moved to built on 6/4/2023 and estimated delivery 6/22-6/28. My window sticker also disappeared, I'm assuming because its being updated with shipping info.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Just checked and my PRO was moved to built on 6/4/2023 and estimated delivery 6/22-6/28. My window sticker also disappeared, I'm assuming because its being updated with shipping info.
The hyper link embedded in the ORDER tracker page fails at times, try the following.

Try this direct link to the sticker database, it will fail, but paste your VIN to the right of the = sign in the URL after the failure screen appears then retransmit, it should pull your sticker.

Sticker

BTW, I'm tracking your truck and can still get your sticker.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Impatient Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
I’ve struggled with the Ford website, at least enough to make me not mess with it often. To my surprise, I was recently contacted by my “Ford Ambassador”, and that person (or AI, but I think not) gave me a delivery-to-the-dealer of 6/20-6/26.
Now, finally, it seems that this is really going to happen. I’m in a rush to get the garage electrics upgraded, and all that stuff I should have been doing all along. Watching Tom’s State Of Charge videos again, and so forth.

Sponsored

viennaxmas

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Yes, that's the way I understood it when I ordered. Base MSRP + Options = Total MSRP for tax credit calculation purposes. My original order is below. The Base MSRP at the time was $74,474. I added $3,140 in options for a total of $77,614. I pulled up my sticker last week and it showed Base MSRP of $76,974 which is $2,500 more than my original order.

Unless I'm misunderstanding how it works, it appears that I'm now at $80,114 MSRP which puts me $114 over the limit! I would post my sticker, but I didn't save it and now it doesn't pull up at all. So something weird is going on.

I called my dealer who said they'd look into it and get back with me in 10 minutes. Of course, you can guess what happened....crickets.

So now not only is my order delayed but apparently the new price is going to disqualify me for the tax credit. If that's the case, then I'm out. I'll wait and see what happens with the Chevy Silverado which I have a reservation for. :(
I have the same thing happening. I spec'd my Lariat to be just shy of 80k (SR instead or ER, no Tow packages) just to discover that it is now 80,239 without the delivery charge. I checked my order many times to make sure the price increase did not affect my order. Now it did. My dealer rep at least responded and said there might be some program by Ford for these cases but he will not know until the truck is built.

I tried removing the $500 Charge Station but apparently this is not possible once the Window Sticker is issued. @Ford Motor Company - this would be an easy fix for this issue, please check if this can still be done.

I am starting to doubt that I will take the truck in the end. I can get a slightly used fully spec'd ER Lariat with a few thousand miles for the same price. 80k is a lot of money for a car (at least for me) and not fully getting what I wanted and losing the tax credit is severely breaking the excitement I had.

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Platinum Azure Grey
And I’ve gone to Built this morning. 5/25 blend date to 6/6 built. Leaving a large window for shipping as it’s estimated at 7/1-7/7. But she’s finally (almost) on her way!

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
The Palsapp site does not seem to work any longer without an actual login. I will contact my dealer tomorrow. They seem unable to proactively contact me but....why should they? They've got the sale no matter what.

I've got my electrician all lined up but have to wait still for the FCSP.

Really getting quite close now. Yay!

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) SmartSelect_20230608_075259_Chrome

Where do I find the estimated delivery date?

Our HVAC guy is hopefully coming this week. My house was built in the 80's so we have to swap out our hot water heater for a tankless one to have room for the truck to fit in the garage.

I deleted the $500 charger from my order, and the Emporia one I ordered is supposed to arrive today, so time to call the electrician.

It does make me nervous to spend the money rehabbing the garage before I actually own the Lightning... The hot water is over 20 years old, so it's on it last legs, and I know I'll use that charger sometime!!

Sponsored

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
Our HVAC guy is hopefully coming this week. My house was built in the 80's so we have to swap out our hot water heater for a tankless one to have room for the truck to fit in the garage.

I deleted the $500 charger from my order, and the Emporia one I ordered is supposed to arrive today, so time to call the electrician.

It does make me nervous to spend the money rehabbing the garage before I actually own the Lightning... The hot water is over 20 years old, so it's on it last legs, and I know I'll use that charger sometime!!
Yeah, but you will love the tankless water heater. I've had once since the beginning in this house and I will try to never NOT have tankless in the future. And yeah, that water heater is due anyway, so can't be considered a waste of money.

Congrats!

BTW, they should update the page with an estimated delivery date as soon as it transitions to shipped. IT is not "released" yet, so your dealer won't really know either.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick, mustang
Got an odd, and presumably, automated txt today from ford ambassador telling me my Lightning will arrive anytime from YESTERDAY to June 15. Ironically I drove past the Rouge plant today. Shame no direct pickup is allowed! I’d be pretty impressed if it actually ships by June 15th though.

“Ford: Great news! Your vehicle is almost here with a delivery date of June 9th through June 15th.”
Sponsored