• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
For all the 5/23 Lightning build week members to discuss and commiserate ?
Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
This is the best build week. That’s why we’re the only build week “crew”. :LOL:

EDIT: Awwww...we've been downgraded back to "group". :(

BTW: Lariat ER, SQM, Max Tow, Bedliner

Last edited:

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Lariat SR, Iced Blue Silver, Max Tow and Bedliner. Soon to be seen driving the backroads of Northern CA. Looking forward to seeing some action in this group as the time approaches!

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Is anyone else selling and timing the sale of their other car, or EV. Just curious, I’m going to sell Model Y and fork over some cash for Lariat LR, carbonized gray, tow tech. I Don’t want to sell it too fast, as I make long trips back and forth to the office a few times a month and like using electric for that.

KniceHit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0L
Is anyone else selling and timing the sale of their other car, or EV. Just curious, I’m going to sell Model Y and fork over some cash for Lariat LR, carbonized gray, tow tech. I Don’t want to sell it too fast, as I make long trips back and forth to the office a few times a month and like using electric for that.
This is a different dance. Usually there is a hunt for the right truck on a lot and negotiation of that truck and trade in value of the current one. With this process... it just feels awkward. I haven't even mentioned my trade to them. Once it is built I guess I will formulate a plan. The time delay from finished to delivered. will get that ball rolling for me.

Lariat ER, Black, Max Tow, AT

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
As much as I liked my Suburban, I sold it at the end of January before the resale values went down. Saved me several thousand dollars.

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
optimal build week for sure! get first month learning curve mistakes out of the way and before they get bored and sloppy haha.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Stickers for build week 5/23 should be available 5/12 set your reminders..
After 9 or 10 PM Thursday
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 1650150037935

Last edited:

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Yeah, i’ll probably start trying to sell in May. I have 4 cars and i’m probably selling 3. I had been planning on selling 2 either way but i’m also getting rid of my Bolt now with the Lightning coming. I might end up with just the Boxster for a while. Which is fine, but kinda makes carting my kids around difficult. :LOL:

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I have a buddy seriously interested in my low mileage 2012 F250 PSD, I might arrange the sale to him just prior to taking delivery of the lightning to increase my down payment, reducing my financed balance.

I expect the lightning middle of July which is perfect, since after 7/16 race day, I will have a hiatus of 48 days before next race event on 9/3, during that time frame I can be without a truck.

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Lariat ER, carbonized gray, tow tech, max tow package.

Greased Lightning! ⚡️

First Name
Mex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, 2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE
Occupation
El Jefe
This is the best build week. That’s why we’re the only build week “crew”. :LOL:

EDIT: Awwww...we've been downgraded back to "group". :(

BTW: Lariat ER, SQM, Max Tow, Bedliner
I’ll continue using crew 😀. Lariat SR, Max Tow, Bedliner, Stone Gray. Seattle area.

Last edited:

Greased Lightning! ⚡️

First Name
Mex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, 2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE
Occupation
El Jefe
optimal build week for sure! get first month learning curve mistakes out of the way and before they get bored and sloppy haha.
For sure, glad I received my Mach E months after the first deliveries. A month after has got me a little worried for my Lightning though.

Last edited: