• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Have you checked today? Seems UP could have been way screwed up and not giving you updates. Yesterday it said Flat Rock (our tracking gave us updates all the way back to Dearborn.)

The UP tracking for your car doesn't seem like it was working.

That rail car just unloaded in Kirby - your truck should be on the ground.

That rail car is in EMPTY as of today at 1:20PM currently at Kirby TX and destined Laredo, TX on Sept 4.
Are you playing with me :ROFLMAO:
Still nothing on UP, but I'm only using the digits and it stops after the two it knows about...keep waiting for that third option to show up.
UnitedRoad still shows nothing when I plug my VIN into that.

If true, I guess I'm changing all my 3 day weekend plans!
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Are you playing with me :ROFLMAO:
Still nothing on UP, but I'm only using the digits and it stops after the two it knows about...keep waiting for that third option to show up.
UnitedRoad still shows nothing when I plug my VIN into that.

If true, I guess I'm changing all my 3 day weekend plans!
I'm not playing. Dial the UP number 1, then trace. Tell it 1 item to track and then let her finish her message and speak the whole rail car, letters and numbers. It is there and unloaded.

There is more to this, but UP did not track your rail car properly for some reason. Literally I knew mine was in route the whole 6 days as did many others. When I checked yours just one or two days ago it said Flat Rock, MI which could not have been true. You've had the rail car long enough for it to make the trip. Why it didn't update showing it in route I do not know.

I can just tell you the rail car is there now and it is empty.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
By the way - I'm 95% sure you won't have anything on United Road. The local last mile deliveries from rail hub to dealer go by other means. Some have noted their dealer waits on the railroad to get a delivery from the rail lot to the dealer. My dealer doesn't do that here in Dallas. When they know they have something at the rail yard they send a truck after it to get it on their lot.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
That’s awesome on the 3” lift and tires. I highly doubt there will be a 3rd one here anytime soon. See ya around !👍
@deadbeef
Did you ever get your 3” lift from Folsom? I’ve been driving around and haven’t seen anything but Rivians around Tahoe for Electric Trucks. Direct Message me if you got the lift! My treat at Tahoe Bagel if you would want to meet up one morning, I would like to see it in person if possible!?

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I'm not playing. Dial the UP number 1, then trace. Tell it 1 item to track and then let her finish her message and speak the whole rail car, letters and numbers. It is there and unloaded.

There is more to this, but UP did not track your rail car properly for some reason. Literally I knew mine was in route the whole 6 days as did many others. When I checked yours just one or two days ago it said Flat Rock, MI which could not have been true. You've had the rail car long enough for it to make the trip. Why it didn't update showing it in route I do not know.

I can just tell you the rail car is there now and it is empty.
After 15 attempts speaking the entire rail car number, I find out it is now in Larado after leaving Kirby. Already texted my salesman telling him I'm very interested in any writings on the window and papers left inside.

Now I sit and wait, and dream!

Looks like @TaxmanHog might be able to close out this week very soon.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
After 15 attempts speaking the entire rail car number, I find out it is now in Larado after leaving Kirby. Already texted my salesman telling him I'm very interested in any writings on the window and papers left inside.

You already have your VIN it would be interesting to see if there have been any FDRS changes and updates since it was built. Was software updated? Modules swapped out or added? I'm not sure what all FDRS tells them, but quite a bit can be determined.

The Rogue Robot

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Paper pusher

is there any information or key about the details for the window writing? What do they all mean?

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You already have your VIN it would be interesting to see if there have been any FDRS changes and updates since it was built. Was software updated? Modules swapped out or added? I'm not sure what all FDRS tells them, but quite a bit can be determined.
I already had the scales and smart hitch drop off from my window sticker, and I had a nice conversation with @Ford Senior Master about what I saw in Oasis. I will let everyone know anything written or found, along with the software version when I receive the truck, and if I still have the scales.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
is there any information or key about the details for the window writing? What do they all mean?
It might give us clues about why the trucks were delayed...then you can keep an eye out for those problems.

Reactions: GDN

The Rogue Robot

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Paper pusher
It might give us clues about why the trucks were delayed...then you can keep an eye out for those problems.
Yes, but what do they mean? There’s got to be a cypher to understand what the codes are.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 4E573E69-CD56-488B-BE6B-214E17857234

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 18E56A8F-0600-4669-99FA-6427DFC38B69
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group F958EDEB-A812-4955-8DA4-D33DE499E0AF

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Yes, but what do they mean? There’s got to be a cypher to understand what the codes are.
4E573E69-CD56-488B-BE6B-214E17857234.jpeg

18E56A8F-0600-4669-99FA-6427DFC38B69.jpeg
F958EDEB-A812-4955-8DA4-D33DE499E0AF.jpeg
I don't know that anyone knows the cypher, but trying to understand. It is believed those are markings that likely indicate what the trucks went through or what they were waiting on.

@MickeyAO - very sad about the scales and smart hitch. No other truck from our weeks had things like that missing that I'm aware of. Hoping that they are all still physically there.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
It's on CNR, so no automated tracking. I expect it to be transferred to UP, so I'm calling that number 2-8 times a day hoping it give me an update. Right now there are two railcars with the same digits, both unloaded long ago. My car is TTGX988151.
6/6 Lurker, I'm the lucky last to ship for my build week as well. Mine is still sitting at Dearborn evidently it has the same problem of not wanting to leave home. At least you have movement!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 1662299456379

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 1662299480802

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
While test driving my truck yesterday I found a quality check sheet stuck under one of the back seats. I forgot to take a photo but it said the windshield had a crack in it. I think this might have been the reason for a huge delay for delivery.

• Sad
Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
You should have just taken the paper the dealer doesn't likely care. It is interesting the different reasons. It does always help to know a bit of the reason why though. I found a tag still in mine that showed a seat with a date days after my blend.

They've had many many reasons why these trucks aren't getting finished.
Sponsored