• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
here you go... It's been sitting there for 3 days now... And probably will be there all next week... Until they mark it as lost... FML...

Screenshot_20220702-101006.png
nope. Not parked there. Maybe they are adding new car smell. I think mine is all used up after 2 months and 90 miles.
Sponsored

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
nope. Not parked there. Maybe they are adding new car smell. I think mine is all used up after 2 months and 90 miles.
Or just moved it there to clear up the lot for other week builds... Love the FORD effort

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Or just moved it there to clear up the lot for other week builds... Love the FORD effort
Don’t let taxman read this. He got his built awaiting ship notice in a bit over 3 weeks. LOL 😆
I hope they are shipping next week so we don’t have to wait until production starts on 7/11.
I already had to wait 60+ days for built. Dealer in the mean time has accepted 4 for delivery.
so just waiting and once a day I turn on the zone lighting For fun. And at least they aren’t adding any more miles

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Don’t let taxman read this. He got his built awaiting ship notice in a bit over 3 weeks. LOL 😆
I hope they are shipping next week so we don’t have to wait until production starts on 7/11.
I already had to wait 60+ days for built. Dealer in the mean time has accepted 4 for delivery.
so just waiting and once a day I turn on the zone lighting For fun. And at least they aren’t adding any more miles
Well at least you guys have build and eta's i got crickets :( only 27 miles so not too bad... but the silence is just a killer..

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
If the truck is loaded onto a carrier and moving between states, does it update its gps location to the app while the truck is turned off?

Is it possible for the truck to show at the plant when its actually in transit? Since maybe that was just the last location where it was loaded onto a truck ie. turned on?

Sponsored

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
From our zip code we might be in the same lot. Don’t know if ya know - but if ya hit the underlined zip code near top - it will show you on map. interestingly was just up the road which is next zip code over. I sometimes see the plugged in not charging message.

little jealous of your low mileage. LOL 😂
Cape Breton Lightning

Still no Built date keeps saying in "Production".
However, I've been able to activate Ford Pass App...showing that it's location is still in Dearborn Michigan...and only showing
30 kms, remember it's going home to 🇨🇦...eventually some day !!!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
If the truck is loaded onto a carrier and moving between states, does it update its gps location to the app while the truck is turned off?

Is it possible for the truck to show at the plant when its actually in transit? Since maybe that was just the last location where it was loaded onto a truck ie. turned on?
The location updates at the time the truck is turned off, so let's say the truck is started, rolled up the ramp to the rail car and parked, the truck is going to send out it's location, assuming the 4g signal makes it to a cell tower nearby.

No further reporting, until the destination yard unloads the truck to a holding lot waiting for a 18 wheeler or hot shot trailer.

A few hours/days/weeks in the case of some Cali Lightnings, the final leg driver loads onto his trailer, then shuts down the truck, only moving a few 100 feet and reports it's location.

Hours later it arrives at the dealership, unloading and parking at the final destination, reports that location.

Keep your eye on movements of this nature in your APP.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
The location updates at the time the truck is turned off, so let's say the truck is started, rolled up the ramp to the rail car and parked, the truck is going to send out it's location, assuming the 4g signal makes it to a cell tower nearby.

No further reporting, until the destination yard unloads the truck to a holding lot waiting for a 18 wheeler or hot shot trailer.

A few hours/days/weeks in the case of some Cali Lightnings, the final leg driver loads onto his trailer, then shuts down the truck, only moving a few 100 feet and reports it's location.

Hours later it arrives at the dealership, unloading and parking at the final destination, reports that location.

Keep your eye on movements of this nature in your APP.
I have been waiting since 6/22 for someone to accept and activate, but no one has. Could it be stuck and should I try again, or should I just wait?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I have been waiting since 6/22 for someone to accept and activate, but no one has. Could it be stuck and should I try again, or should I just wait?
Just wait, I removed and reloaded my VIN 3 times and still no one has accepted my activation request, leave it eventually someone will.

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Just wait, I removed and reloaded my VIN 3 times and still no one has accepted my activation request, leave it eventually someone will.
Cape Breton Lightning

TaxmanHog...you Sir seem to be knowledgeable & I have No Doubt spending countless hours trying to track and keep us ALL updated on our new addition to each of our families...for that Sir, Thank You !!!
Just checked Ford Pass App before this reply said last updated yesterday after 5 AM & was parked in FMCC Parking lot.
However, this last update again 5 AM yesterday but now saying location unavailable...would that be a good thing ?
Again, Thank You !!!

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I'm ready for those rail cars to be loaded. Sold the Model 3 today, used Tesla's are doing very well at holding their value.

Going to have to share a car for a week or two, but shouldn't be too hard to do.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I'm ready for those rail cars to be loaded. Sold the Model 3 today, used Tesla's are doing very well at holding their value.

Going to have to share a car for a week or two, but shouldn't be too hard to do.
As I said in another thread, tasked images taken of the area show rails going in and out, along with cars being shuffled around. So things are moving along especially since there are no cars being produced at the moment. Unfortunately it’s in the hands of the rail operators and convoys, but regrettably both are short staffed at the moment.

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Well I did get this today after trying to activate my Ford pass. I guess activation pending is better than denied.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220702-190730_FordPass

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
As I said in another thread, tasked images taken of the area show rails going in and out, along with cars being shuffled around. So things are moving along especially since there are no cars being produced at the moment. Unfortunately it’s in the hands of the rail operators and convoys, but regrettably both are short staffed at the moment.
🛰🗺🕵️‍♀️🔍
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group A5E0466F-A9AE-4C9C-A689-C4B70B131C59

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Na… :D

It’s just a way to put our, or more specific mine, mind at ease knowing stuff is moving around. If we had access to the VVR, or even to some sort of real-time view of the plant, I believe it would put a lot of minds at ease.

I say this, and it’s true, that a number of us are spoiled by the order now get it in a few days mentality. So when something takes months, it’s a harsh reality.
Sponsored

Last edited: