• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

bigmicah

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine arrived at the Angela Krause Roswell dealership on 7/19 and I took delivery on 7/21. The hauler driver said he picked it up from rail car unloading in Hapeville, GA. I hope you get yours soon!
Congrats man! Appreciate the reply.
Sponsored

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty F350, F150L 2022 Larait, Volt, R1200GS
Occupation
Engineer
Mine still sitting at the rail yard at the factory. Pathetic. Been there like a month.

Reactions: cag

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Unless some of us NorCal'ers start seeing movement in the next few days, I feel like we might be in a holding state.

We all got unloaded in Las Vegas and that's not productive to seeing Trucks getting delivered to Northern California (we should be unloaded in the Bay Area).
I haven’t even been tracking my truck, I just hope it gets here when they said it will. If it doesn’t I will be a little bummed. If it was like the Bronco, it will get off in Richmond and trucked to Dealer in NV

Reactions: GDN

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Another day another disappointment... Ford.com has my date pushed out again now says 7/25 - 7/31.... @Ford Motor Company is having internal issues I guess... Can't tell where things are....

data003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Another day another disappointment... Ford.com has my date pushed out again now says 7/25 - 7/31.... @Ford Motor Company is having internal issues I guess... Can't tell where things are....
My truck has been sitting in New Boston, MI for 14 days now… they must have a serious backlog there. Ramp CA8F.

Sponsored

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
My truck has been sitting in New Boston, MI for 14 days now… they must have a serious backlog there. Ramp CA8F.
Mine is an hour and a half away from my dealer... United has not been asked to pick it up yet.... I don't know about backlog... This is more of a logistics thing with ford... I think they try to load up as many trucks as their can for the same cost, even though they charge 1600+ for each truck... Bet the margin on that is sky high...

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
CSX moved the ETA by one day. Now tomorrow. :( Last location is Buffalo, NY.

3LCD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My delivered ETA moved up to 7/26 to 8/1.... So technically any day now? Kinda odd with everyone else getting a push...

Sponsored

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
posted in regional thread for the northern ca crew, but my truck arrived at dealer this morning!! picking up tomorrow.

huge news given no updates and everyone thought their trucks were stuck in vegas.

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Mine has been in this ramp also. Not sure what this ramp is but it seems like its where new trucks go to die. Ford is a huge failure when it comes to shipping. Great job getting the truck built this fast but thats kind of worthless if you cant get them to the customer on time.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
posted in regional thread for the northern ca crew, but my truck arrived at dealer this morning!! picking up tomorrow.

huge news given no updates and everyone thought their trucks were stuck in vegas.
Interestingly ORDERTRACK has not updated to delivered yet, are they still unchaining it from the ramp truck?

PS; SHOP.FORD.CA has your ETA at 8/8 now

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
Interestingly ORDERTRACK has not updated to delivered yet, are they still unchaining it from the ramp truck?

PS; SHOP.FORD.CA has your ETA at 8/8 now
yeah trackers all over the place and behind, and i couldn't care less!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
yeah trackers all over the place and behind, and i couldn't care less!
Actually, ORDERTRACK is very accurate with delivery, but literally they might have off loaded yours first and 5/6 more to go before dealer /s/ the delivery acceptance with the driver, and inspection is done.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN