• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Message I’m getting on Canadian tracker all morning: “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”
Mid-year, security, performance and design changes may be what is happening right now, still down as of a few minutes ago, this may be several more hours, if the maintenance task list is extensive.

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Will this shutdown help ease some of the shipping issues? I've known many Ford plant employees (former Lorain assembly plant, Avon Lake assembly plant, Brookpark engine plant), and I know that they are always off this time of year, but not sure if all of them are off???

Cman

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Good that means they are moving your vehicle, and the lot driver is following policy.
it doesn’t mean anything. I’m looking for some kind of hope as well. I want my truck ASAP. I’m tired of paying $100 every time I filled up my tank. I feel I’m flushing my money in the toilet.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Will this shutdown help ease some of the shipping issues? I've known many Ford plant employees (former Lorain assembly plant, Avon Lake assembly plant, Brookpark engine plant), and I know that they are always off this time of year, but not sure if all of them are off???
Only if they keep a skeleton crew on duty and keep the revision work going while the rest of the crew enjoy the forced vacation period, there must be some folks willing to work and take a vacation another time.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1656279265080

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Shhhhh don't tell the 5/23 build week group. But WooHoo I got this email about 4 hours ago some time between canning pickles and mowing the yard.

Just for reference it's an XLT SR with the 311A package, all the towing options and spray in bedliner.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1656290112371

The US order tracker isn't working but Canada is on the job. This updated mid-day
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1656290044701

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Shhhhh don't tell the 5/23 build week group. But WooHoo I got this email about 4 hours ago some time between canning pickles and mowing the yard.

Just for reference it's an XLT SR with the 311A package, all the towing options and spray in bedliner.

1656290112371.png

The US order tracker isn't working but Canada is on the job. This updated mid-day
1656290044701.png
Dude the TX 5/23 posse will be setting out just before dawn. You better be prepared. Coming to hunt you down.

Honestly I knew this was coming. I copied the attachment from FB a bit ago. I hid the name - first name was Robert, if you are here you can claim your truck, but another data point for the 5/30 week. You all are getting a jump.

There is no reason that they don't have trucks pumping out of that place with the line shut down however.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_1419

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Dude the TX 5/23 posse will be setting out just before dawn. You better be prepared. Coming to hunt you down.

Honestly I knew this was coming. I copied the attachment from FB a bit ago. I hid the name - first name was Robert, if you are here you can claim your truck, but another data point for the 5/30 week. You all are getting a jump.

There is no reason that they don't have trucks pumping out of that place with the line shut down however.

IMG_1419.jpeg
That 5/23 group is a rowdy bunch.

FB Robert and I have the same Blend, In Production and Built dates. I'm glad to see things continue to move for everyone.

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
When I click the “activate vehicle” button on the ford app it now tries to activate, where as before it just said feature not available. Sometime over the weekend this changed. Sounds like progress! Blend date 6/3.

Mdesigns

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning, 2014 CLS550 Eurocharged
Occupation
Designer/builder
I just got my Ford Pass app denied this morning. Hopefully that means someone was moving it onto the ramp or onto a train car.
I got a notification on my app that mine was denied as well at 9:21 am.
Hopefully some good news soon.
Sponsored