• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Mine was supposed to be here today but got another 15 day delay. I am starting to lose hope. I am still connected to the vehicle through Ford pass but someone disabled the location share about 12 days ago so i cannot see where it is. No movements on the last 12 days though. I do have the securialert active so i know whenever the door is opened. Lost all the excitement and now have anxiety to get it delivered before end of Q3 fearing Ford would have sold over 200k vehicles and I will lose half of the tax rebate. I still cannot comprehend why ford is this incompetent when it comes to shipping.
If they cross 200k in Q3 you’d still get the full credit if delivery was taken in Q4 under the old rule. There was a phaseout period. You should be good on that score!

I understand the frustration…I’m precariously close to being outside of our 90 day window for sales tax offset on sale of another vehicle because I thought Ford would be on the ball more. Also close to having to pull my credit all over again. Hopefully like what happened to me, you’ll find this last 15 day extension won’t be needed!
Sponsored

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Hey, were we supposed to receive a Tesla adapter with delivery? Reading some of the other threads, it seems like some get one and some do not.

Last edited:

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
At the dealer! I knew before they did. He's gotta see how soon he can get me scheduled for dealer prep and to install the running boards, but it's either today or tomorrow that I pick it up
It's been a long time coming, but really happy it's here for you! Enjoy the heck out of it!

Sponsored

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
Picked it up about an hour ago! Super easy, no attempt to mark truck up. They found out my charge port it a little loose during PDI, already ordered replacement. Getting ready to take family for a ride! Pics later

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Picked mine up from Granger yesterday and had a successful ~400 mile trip bringing it home. LOVE it. Folks afraid of EVs are missing out! Enjoyed listening to my folks for about an hour of the drive trying to call Ford dealers to find one of their own.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1661736788399

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1661736861820

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thank you @dfoisy for giving me a heads up that @Dymo actually took delivery around 7/31, sadly probably no longer a Lightning enthusiast at this point. That said here is the final report for the 5/30 build week sorted by 'arrival at dealer' date order.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1661744125141

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1661744155576

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Sunday 9/4 reports, no changes.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Isn’t our week complete with all of the Lightning’s delivered to their owners?
Yes, though we've had a few folks adding their build history on the official tracker, I import these folks on Thursdays, just a double check confirming you folks are a done deal at this point.

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro, Tesla Model Y Performance
Mine is still not delivered. Pushed out again to 9/13-9/20. This is the 3rd time it has been delayed. Not sure what's going on but the vehicle has been sitting since Aug 9th without even anyone opening it's door. I am getting worried there is an issue with the vehicle and i will never get delivery of this vehicle and somehow will be pushed to another vehicle. Ford cannot be this incompetent. There has to be a reason why they are failing to ship it. It has been 3 months since it's built!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
NO ADDITIONAL RECORDS ON THE OFFICIAL FORUM TRACKER FOR 5/30

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
And, oddly, I may be the only Missouri lightning to actually ship Convoy.

" I show Convoy # 2401xxx (Vehi-ship Llc)" as per Ford Chat
Did you ever figure out how to track this? Also did it switch to a train at any point?
Sponsored