• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

ckcland2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S75D, 2015 Ford F250 XLT
Occupation
Self Employed
My truck was moved into "hold" status at the transport ramp. Apparently on hold for "repairs". Ford knows nothing - United Transport will not disclose what the damage is.

(EDIT) Delivery bumped back to Sept 26 - Oct 2. Damage must be significant to bump it back a month.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mmcguirk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Delivery window changed again, this time an improvement, now 9/2 to 9/8. This is the ninth change since my build date of 6/30. Is that a good sign???

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1662299856900

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1662299883199

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Delivered to dealer August 2nd and I picked it up August 13th
Hey! Congrats on the truck. I am tracking my order, and I am also located in BC. Question for you, did you see updates like the availability of your window sticker, changes in ordertracking, or updates on shop.ford.ca? I am expecting my truck soon but have not seen any updates like our friends in the US. Being up in Canada I am wondering if you saw any evidence your truck was being build or did it just show up?

Thanks!

Sponsored
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Construction Manager
Hey! Congrats on the truck. I am tracking my order, and I am also located in BC. Question for you, did you see updates like the availability of your window sticker, changes in ordertracking, or updates on shop.ford.ca? I am expecting my truck soon but have not seen any updates like our friends in the US. Being up in Canada I am wondering if you saw any evidence your truck was being build or did it just show up?

Thanks!
I had to keep contacting the dealer for info. After reading these forums I called to ask for a VIN and order number. Which they gave me. So then I was able to track online. It was built and waiting to be shipped! And then a few weeks later.…….
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group A9968638-2A30-46CA-9287-7156B8772B38

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
I had to keep contacting the dealer for info. After reading these forums I called to ask for a VIN and order number. Which they gave me. So then I was able to track online. It was built and waiting to be shipped! And then a few weeks later.…….
A9968638-2A30-46CA-9287-7156B8772B38.jpeg
Great photo! Thanks for the quick reply.
Yeah I have been in touch with my dealer. I have the VIN and order number. The Dealer does not seem to have an update. Also all the online sites don't give much of an update either. So I guess maybe my order is just delayed then. The ford tracking site just says "Order confirmed". :(

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

mmcguirk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I'll be happy to just get shipped (it's been 73 days since built!) ... and then I can start fretting over delivery! BTW, estimated delivery is now 9/18 to 9/24.

Anybody have any suggestions how to "shake the tree" and get these last two 6/13 trucks started to their destinations? I've tweeted my frustration to @ford, @jimfarley98 and @egergg and, of course, my dealer, chatted and phoned the support numbers. Nothing! 😡

Anybody have contact info for this guy?
MARIN GJAJA Chief Customer Officer, Ford Model e

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I'll be happy to just get shipped (it's been 73 days since built!) ... and then I can start fretting over delivery! BTW, estimated delivery is now 9/18 to 9/24.

Anybody have any suggestions how to "shake the tree" and get these last two 6/13 trucks started to their destinations? I've tweeted my frustration to @ford, @jimfarley98 and @egergg and, of course, my dealer, chatted and phoned the support numbers. Nothing! 😡

Anybody have contact info for this guy?
MARIN GJAJA Chief Customer Officer, Ford Model e
Thanks for the updated ETA, the public SHOP site to Canada is malfunctioning too frequently the past week to get reliable data, I'm depending on you all reporting what you're seeing on your personal order trackers

Sponsored

duncanmu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Took delivery this afternoon. This truck is amazing.

So much quicker than the MME Premium ER AWD I sold last month, and that thing was fast.

The ride quality is so much smoother than the 2014 SuperCrew XLT that I had up until last year.

Fit & finish, build quality all superb.

No funny business from my dealer with ADM or anything. I was their first customer delivery. They have a wait list of 300+ in my small town in Eastern NC. The truck was just delivered last night and someone had already come by trying to poach it offering $20k over sticker.

The Smoked Quartz is beautiful. I switched from Iced Blue Silver and while that's also a nice color (saw it on the dealer mannequin), I'm glad I switched.

E9A3BE96-CFEE-428B-818F-DB9E1497DE99.jpeg
C60C0778-4A76-481C-985D-3DCCE889F926.jpeg
What is the difference in the ride quality between this and your Mach E? Some people find the Mach E stiff, particularly in the backseat. Is this a smoother ride??

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
What is the difference in the ride quality between this and your Mach E? Some people find the Mach E stiff, particularly in the backseat. Is this a smoother ride??
Much smoother. My wife despised the ride in the MME. It was stiff, yet also very bouncy or floaty at times. She was not a fan, and she doesn't miss it. Meanwhile, the Lightning has become our go-to for family trips. It's just a much better ride in all respects, in my opinion.

mmcguirk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Congratulations! That leaves me as tail-end-charlie in our build week... 79 days and counting 😡

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Partial report as we await for delivery of remaining trucks
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1663547083732

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1663547108309