• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
@gorwell-

Would it be possible for you to repost this url as a memorialized source under the pinned Order Tracking thread?

It would seem that United Trucking is the Ford OEM road shipper of choice for Midwest direct to dealer and from a railyard Distribution site (like Chicago) to dealer by truck.

Is it proven they also cover east and west coast?

Thanks
FYI, I can confirm they are covering the Willamette Valley to my dealer south out of the Ford Yard in Portland Oregon….

FORD YARD- PORTLAND
14420 N BYBEE LAKE ROAD
PORTLAND, OR, 97203
Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
So if we give you our VIN and we are in Nor cal we can track it ? Mine was also blended on the 16
There is like 6 of us in 6/13 group in Nor Cal with XLT SR Bed Liners. All are close but nothing shipped yet that we can tell.

Sponsored

Ebenson75

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 sport
Occupation
Healthcare
My ford pass has a new message when I tried to activate it this morning. It tries to activate then fails. 😏
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 678E72D3-2018-4AA6-A4E9-03BFB1E813DE
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 48CC1827-ACF9-48FD-87DD-9063EEEC708D

Last edited by a moderator:

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Again, I don't think we will see any built or shipping movement till at least next week for us 6/13 group. Especially with the July 4th holiday in play. Based on the data, we currently see only blend day 5/26 and under getting shipped.

We also seem to have an average of < 20 days between Production and Built status, and < 25 days between Blend and Built.

I hope I am wrong, and things start to pick up now that they are in production pause. However I am unsure if the production pause also includes shipping.

One last thing I forgot to mention...a lot of statuses, more specifically "In Production" to "Built", get changed in the early AM - usually around 3 or so. Looks like some sort of batch or CRON job that runs around that time.

Last edited:

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Taking a guess that 6/13 peeps should start seeing movement NEXT Friday 7/8.

I check but realistically just gonna hope for info around then.

Enjoy the 4th Everyone, I'm off to the Bay Area!

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
I just did a quick test drive at Folsom lake Ford in Sacramento. Drive was the most informal test drive I've ever had. Didn't even ask for a license or really confirm that I had an order with them. And it wasn't with my sales guy (works later, I knew he was out).

Surprisingly the guy said they had around 70 allocations for MY22 (700+ reservations). They've received 3 so far (plus the demo).

They had the base base Pro, not even tow tech package. Pro was fine, but I did want to see the 360 camera in use.

Test drive was great, despite being very short (I got a solid 40 minutes when I test drove Rivian). I thought I might feel like the truck was too big, but it didn't. I drove a lil' Tacoma for a while, and this will be by far the biggest vehicle I've ever owned. Seats were very comfortable. I have a bad back, and the seats/seat position in the Pro felt better than the Rivian I drove last week. Only thing I missed was the cooling seats. I'm considering getting Katzkin leather seats w/ Cooling in my XLT, but I haven't seen much about the cooling aspect to see if it's worthwhile. Despite almost no seat adjustments, it had a good default seat position for my size in the Pro (6'3").

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Taking a guess that 6/13 peeps should start seeing movement NEXT Friday 7/8.

I check but realistically just gonna hope for info around then.

Enjoy the 4th Everyone, I'm off to the Bay Area!
Only if we see MOVEMENT with the 6/6 week by this Saturday, otherwise add another week to your prediction.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Only if we see MOVEMENT with the 6/6 week by this Saturday, otherwise add another week to your prediction.
Don't crush our hopes and dreams.

I'm assuming the reason why my Ford Pass activation errors out, instead of being denied these past few days is because it's in a rail car going across Illinois, not because Ford didn't have any more places to park trucks and they had to open up their underground storage where a pristine Model T sits they forgot about 95 years ago.

I just did it, and while activating it wanted me to confirm I wasn't driving... that was new... Maybe someone's in my truck, but still errors out.

Reactions: GDN

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Don't crush our hopes and dreams.

I'm assuming the reason why my Ford Pass activation errors out, instead of being denied these past few days is because it's in a rail car going across Illinois, not because Ford didn't have any more places to park trucks and they had to open up their underground storage where a pristine Model T sits they forgot about 95 years ago.

I just did it, and while activating it wanted me to confirm I wasn't driving... that was new... Maybe someone's in my truck, but still errors out.
Not to crush your dreams, but Ford has plenty of spots to store cars at the moment. Recent satellite pictures show, well recent as of June 28th anyway, that they have plenty of areas to store the trucks and quite a number of trucks waiting at the rails. The photos are not exactly the best, but its enough. Before someone asks... sorry I can't share these photos.

Last edited:

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Not to crush your dreams, but Ford has plenty of spots to store cars at the moment. Recent satellite pictures show, well recent as of June 28th anyway, that they have plenty of areas to store the trucks and quite a number of trucks waiting at the rails. The photos are not exactly the best, but its enough. Before someone asks... sorry I can't share these photos.
🔍🥷 🙉🙈🙊 🤔

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Been getting reports that our fellow forum members in the "6/6 Lightning Build Week Group" have been getting built notifications. So hopefully by next week we should get ours too. I would love to say by tomorrow, but thats just wishful thinking.
Sponsored