• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
Got pushed back to 6/6 as of Today, was previously 5/30.
Welcome to the group. My build week for my Bronco moved so many times last year and I hopped from thread to thread on the Bronco6G forums. Won't be surprised if some of us 6/6ers get pushed back to 6/13 or later.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So far, no change to my 6/6 date, seems like SR's getting pushed back, sorry guys!

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
seems like SR's getting pushed back, sorry guys
Not all of them, 4 of us in the 5/23 group with SR's got bumped up today to the 5/16 group.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Not all of them, 4 of us in the 5/23 group with SR's got bumped up today to the 5/16 group.
Excellent, just seen your post in the 5/16 thread, congrats!!

There is no logic to this juggling unless it has to do with filling transport convoy or rail run to west coast

Sponsored

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
I did not receive an email but figured I'd check to see if there were any issues and there I saw I was scheduled for 6/6. Nice. I was thinking I'd be scheduled for sometime in July.

F150KR

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2019 Platinum, F-150 2022 Lariat
I also recevied an email just now with sheduled date and the VIN which I already knew.=)

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
Same here, got the email even though I already knew the scheduled build week.

These days, I'm triggered anytime I get a Ford email. Having gone through delay after delay after delay with my Bronco last year, I've come to expect bad news when I see a Ford email pop up in my inbox. This was a pleasant surprise. Hope those of us in 6/6 hold there.

Sponsored

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14Ram1500ED, 20FordEscapeHybrid, 22LightningOrder
Dealer gave me my VIN and build date today (Canada). Looks like I'm in the 6/6 Group.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
FoMoCo, sent out a wave of scheduling confirmation emails, ( I'm glad) but didn't they say recently they were going to hold off until Build-Day was determined? I'd rather have the extra communications even if this shifts a little over the next 45 days.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
I also received the email from Ford today telling me what I already knew!

But I have a couple of questions: The emails that I have received, like this one and the Wave email, say to "click the button below". But there's no visible button! I have only found them by hovering the pointer around the blank area in the emails. Did anyone else have that problem?

Also, when I click the invisible button for this email, it takes me to the Order Tracking page with the Order Number and VIN prefilled, but clicking on Accept and Track doesn't do anything. Anyone have that problem?

Thanks for any help anyone has!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I also received the email from Ford today telling me what I already knew!

But I have a couple of questions: The emails that I have received, like this one and the Wave email, say to "click the button below". But there's no visible button! I have only found them by hovering the pointer around the blank area in the emails. Did anyone else have that problem?

Also, when I click the invisible button for this email, it takes me to the Order Tracking page with the Order Number and VIN prefilled, but clicking on Accept and Track doesn't do anything. Anyone have that problem?

Thanks for any help anyone has!
I see the button and it works for me, the hyper link has your order number imbedded in it, but you will need to provide your Ford.com login and password to see the order details, it's the same information we've all (at least I have) been stalking daily for weeks.

Maybe your email client is suppressing links on untrusted emails, I know that my outlook application treated the email as SPAM until I trained the filter to trust the email domain, once trusted the links looked normal and work.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1650675885861
Sponsored