• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
@SmoothJ check this.

interesting about the scales. A number of us with ford pass activated don’t have the scales as a choice. I had one guy that took delivery of lariat check his app and he didn’t see it. Assuming he looked in right spot when he replied.

as for why not available, maybe timed out. I was denied twice in May. Then I got the not until delivery, 2 weeks later activation pending. Then 2 weeks after that one of the porters activated mine.
I believe that the issue with no scales and etc is on the backend (app or server related). I confirmed with the build sheet on Oasis that I indeed have it. So without any insight in their backend infrastructure, I can only surmise as to why this bug exists.

Mine was driven around 20 miles to the New Boston rail yard, but I didn’t think about checking the features when driving… just location… :(
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
@SmoothJ check this.

interesting about the scales. A number of us with ford pass activated don’t have the scales as a choice. I had one guy that took delivery of lariat check his app and he didn’t see it. Assuming he looked in right spot when he replied.

as for why not available, maybe timed out. I was denied twice in May. Then I got the not until delivery, 2 weeks later activation pending. Then 2 weeks after that one of the porters activated mine.
The scales and smart hitch are right next to the wifi on the vehicle tab. As for the activation, it never went pending since day 1. Always said not available. I tried multiple times a day for the past 3 weeks or since whenever the button became available. Now pending. I guess I'll just have to continue to wait and wait and wait. Just not as long as others.

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
Just picked mine up. The drive home was super fun, but I never drove the demo unit at the dealer so it was also nerve racking.
Congratulations!

Also, let's see some pics!!

Sponsored

mstuewe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Congratulations!

Also, let's see some pics!!
ha, it’s an anti matter blue lariat, so nothing new you all haven’t seen before.

I was a 6/6 build, 6/11 blend, 6/19 production. Said it would ship by 7/5. Actually shipped 7/8 and picked it up yesterday. I’m in the Cleveland area so it was probably one the first off the delivery truck.

There was another delivered to the same dealership yesterday, another antimatter blue but that one was a platinum. The salesman asked me if I wanted to take a look at it to see the difference of the platinum, I said absolutely not, I would rather be ignorant and think my lariat is the best.

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Same exact truck ordered ;) Mine says the 28ty to the first, I'd hope it's the first!

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
With many of us getting the shipment notifications and pending delivery...if your dealership called and asked how much $$ would you take to NOT take delivery. What would it take? Or for you to take delivery, get the federal (and maybe state credit) and then turn around and sell it back to the dealership, so they could then list at market value as a "used" vehicle. How much then? Things that make you go hum.....

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I updated the Estimated Delivery Dates to be the latest in the range, this gives the MoCo the benefit of being measured "on time" if the truck is delivered by that due date, of course the due dates are subject to modifications as circumstances arise
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657486199514

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657486233880

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657486345429

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657486313181

Sponsored

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Can you sort by color? It appears our color of Iconic Silver is not the most popular of colors. I hope we like it. I did opt for that color as at the time i thought our interior was going to be black and not the two-tone the Lariats come with.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Click the link in my SIG, give the sheet about a minute to fully load, then look near the bottom row of data Click the Pivot Color tab
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657488671355

Close the pivot editor if it pops up in the read only view, (it may not show)
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657488739540

Enjoy the statistics regarding color selection
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657488786098

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14Ram1500ED, 20FordEscapeHybrid, 22LightningOrder
Online Shipped status updated. Oh how happy I would be if Truck was delivered next Friday.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1657490364362

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
ha, it’s an anti matter blue lariat, so nothing new you all haven’t seen before.

I was a 6/6 build, 6/11 blend, 6/19 production. Said it would ship by 7/5. Actually shipped 7/8 and picked it up yesterday. I’m in the Cleveland area so it was probably one the first off the delivery truck.

There was another delivered to the same dealership yesterday, another antimatter blue but that one was a platinum. The salesman asked me if I wanted to take a look at it to see the difference of the platinum, I said absolutely not, I would rather be ignorant and think my lariat is the best.
Lariat is best ;)