• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER Antimatter Blue (wave 3, 7.18 build)
After 5 tumultuous days bickering back and forth with the dealership, I was able to cajole them into seeing it my way, and I’m now the proud new parent of a Antimatter Blue Lariat. I cannot wait to learn more about this thing - it’s my first EV and there’s a steep learning curve!

@fafafoooey hope you get yours soon.
Sponsored

Vojtek71

First Name
Vojtek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 Lariat
Finally got my official "Built" date of 8/17. Talked to the support chat reps yesterday and the I am currently in transit via CSX. Last update the train was in Long Beach Island Ohio, and ETA of Sept 4 before final leg before convoy. Hopefully I get an early surprise

Sponsored

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
My ETA just got pushed to 9/4 - 9/10. It's sitting only two hours from the dealership waiting for a convoy at this point. It's been there since Sunday. I'm shocked they pushed it another week all to make a quick trip to Salisbury, MA.

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
My ETA just got pushed to 9/4 - 9/10. It's sitting only two hours from the dealership waiting for a convoy at this point. It's been there since Sunday. I'm shocked they pushed it another week all to make a quick trip to Salisbury, MA.
Mine actually was pushed, and sat with UR for a little bit.

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
I’ve had mine for a week now. Just added my tonneau cover and ceramic coating today.

Sponsored

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Isn’t that Antimatter Blue gorgeous? Congrats @fafafoooey - you will LOVE driving it.
Yeah, glad the color came out nicer than the pics. I did ask the dealer not to wash it as I will be doing PPF/ceramic soon, but still can see the metallic and looks nice even dirty.

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER Antimatter Blue (wave 3, 7.18 build)
Soon, @Aspesi4 , soon. Hope it arrives shortly.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
After 5 tumultuous days bickering back and forth with the dealership, I was able to cajole them into seeing it my way, and I’m now the proud new parent of a Antimatter Blue Lariat. I cannot wait to learn more about this thing - it’s my first EV and there’s a steep learning curve!

@fafafoooey hope you get yours soon.
Why did you have to cajole them? What happened?

Chris-NJ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-SR
Occupation
IT
Picked mine up yesterday.
Sponsored