• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group 1662300063293

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group 1662300094974

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Finally, the truck made it to the dealership. Hoping to pick it up in the next day or two.

Now that feeling you get when you start to run the final numbers...... what did I do?!?!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Finally, the truck made it to the dealership. Hoping to pick it up in the next day or two.

Now that feeling you get when you start to run the final numbers...... what did I do?!?!
Congrat's, SHOP US showing your truck at the dealers, but ORDERTRACK is lagging.....

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Congrat's, SHOP US showing your truck at the dealers, but ORDERTRACK is lagging.....
Of course "Bob" (the dealers finance guy) is out of the office until Friday. Friday I can do the paperwork, but the check will be overnighted from the west coast and wont be received until Saturday. The RMV obviously isn't open on the weekend. So I'm looking at Monday all because of "Bob".

Sponsored

Samoflange

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Dealer called me, looks like the truck is waiting at the train yard (1 hour or so away) for a truck to deliver it!

Unfortunately, a glitch in Ford's configurator means I'm paying 2200 more than my order confirmation shows :(.

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER Antimatter Blue (wave 3, 7.18 build)
Of course "Bob" (the dealers finance guy) is out of the office until Friday. Friday I can do the paperwork, but the check will be overnighted from the west coast and wont be received until Saturday. The RMV obviously isn't open on the weekend. So I'm looking at Monday all because of "Bob".
Geez - any way you can do the purchase and then refinance with your preferred lender? Hate that you’ve had to wait so long…

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Vojtek71

First Name
Vojtek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 Lariat
Took delivery yesterday. Was such a nice ride back from the dealer (About 85 miles from my house). Truck is FAST. Much smoother ride than my 2018 Lariat. Haldmen Ford in East Windsor many props! No BS and sold at MSRP. Still a lot to evaluate but so far very happy with my purchase.

Lightning Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Tracked with United Auto. Delivered to dealer today. Also ford pass app was activated. Came in with 84 percent charge. Was able to see the dealer charging it up to 100%. Has 33 miles on it already. I thought this was kind of high for something fresh off the truck. Is this what other people have seen? Thanks ! Pry go this weekend to pick it up. Dealer has already been in touch.
Sponsored