• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
I may have figured out why my truck was hung at 'in production' for so long - I asked my dealer to not clean/prep the truck at all (didn't want front plate bracket holes/etc), and they were awesome - left the window sticker, shipping stickers/etc all on the truck. I found this inside - thinking maybe it was delayed for a windshield replacement?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group 1667235439768
Sponsored

Farmford42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Bronco
Occupation
Farmer
How many folks in this group have phone as key working? I don’t still waiting on the update but I think some folks do.

GrokTime

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyotas + incoming F150 Lightning
I do. Took delivery end of August. It activated a few weeks later.

Farmford42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Bronco
Occupation
Farmer
Just needed to post. It looks like it’s updating now!

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got PowerUp 3.5.2 about two days ago, initially no PaaK. I took the advice from other threads here--Logged out and back into Ford Pass and PaaK setup appeared.

craptacular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
I decided to chat with a FordPass guide again, but still no luck. They did however escalate the issue to an advanced guide and gave me a case number so hopefully I'll have an answer soon. I'm normally connected via Apple CarPlay, but they did have me connect with just blue tooth but that didn't work.
An update to the missing onboard scales and smart hitch vehicle features in the FordPass app:

Tech support (or someone from FordPass) left me a message at the beginning of October, but I kept putting off calling them back. However, I checked my FordPass app a few days ago and both the onboard scales and smart hitch are now there! My truck updated to 3.5.4 on 11/1, so maybe that had something to do with it.
Sponsored