• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
Built and shipped emails came from Ford early this morning with estimated delivery (CA) of the first week of September. Tracker app updated to built and awaiting shipping just yesterday. Seems to be suspiciously fast of Ford to update the status so quickly. Hopefully it’s accurate and I get it soon!
Me too, received both built and shipped emails early this morning, even though I already knew it was built. Tracker app says in transit but no shipping info yet. One step closer....
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group Shipped
Sponsored

Last edited:

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My Shop page still shows shipped, but my Ford reservation page doesn't. When the Shop page showed built, the Ford reservation page lagged almost a week before it matched the status. This happening to anyone else?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
My Shop page still shows shipped, but my Ford reservation page doesn't. When the Shop page showed built, the Ford reservation page lagged almost a week before it matched the status. This happening to anyone else?
Not uncommon, give it 24 hours to synchronize.

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Still in production here, maybe a worst-case order for Team 7/25, my blend-date (& in production) was 7/29 with spray-in liner.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Only 3 of the 11 trucks with spray-in have reached built status, Ya'll are at the back of that line!!

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI 
Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 2407921 (Vehi-ship Llc ) 

HippyFunBall

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150, 22 Lightning Lariat
My 7/26 blend Lariat ER (loaded, no bedliner) moved to "Built" this morning, first week of September ETA to TX.

Sponsored

Cypress

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
I'm in the same boat as you.
Same here - Lariat ER with no spray in bed liner. I contacted chat and stopped by my dealer yesterday and they both stated an ETA delivery of August 20th (dealer stated the status he shows is built) but I'm not sure how realistic that is considering I'm still stuck in production status in the trackers.

bthomps10

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Architect
I'm in the same boat as you.
Same here. Contacted Ford Chat and they said I am IN PRODUCTION with a delivery ETA of 08/13 - 08/19, but also noted it was pending update so doesn't look like that will happen.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
Is Ford Chat how you see which train your truck is on? I'd love to be able to stalk the train on its voyage.
yes, I've chatted with them over the last several days, but I get different answers each time, which is confusing. I'm deferring to others who might know exactly how to get to the 'train' or 'convoy' to be able to actually TRACK the vehicle. This info from Ford could be days behind - some have reported that they actually received their vehicle at the dealer before Ford's email arrived saying that the truck was 'built' : /