• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group 1664124286021

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group 1664124309006

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
yeah, me and @JLee bringing up the rear with this crew. Still no word from my dealer nor do I have any idea where my truck is. But I just noticed today that my Fordpass activation request was denied (it was pending for weeks), so there is some movement there.

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
yeah, me and @JLee bringing up the rear with this crew. Still no word from my dealer nor do I have any idea where my truck is. But I just noticed today that my Fordpass activation request was denied (it was pending for weeks), so there is some movement there.
Hit up Ford chat and they might be able to tell you something. Good news on the FordPass though - mine is still pending activation.

edit - oh yours shipped! That’s awesome - at least they finished building it!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
My estimated delivery remained 9/15 - 9/21 until this morning. It finally updated to say 9/26 - 10/2.
Ford ChatBotLady said:
I see that the vehicle is in transit. I see that it is located in San Diego, CA. The vehicle's rail car information shows Railcar # TTGX702283 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co ).
fyi @gapsd @Bomar

Also, note my post #769 above. Someone denied my FordPass activation on Sunday, so I actually think it's already unloaded from the railcar

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
Now that almost everyone from 7/25 has their trucks, how many that ordered smart scales had them removed?

craptacular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Now that almost everyone from 7/25 has their trucks, how many that ordered smart scales had them removed?
I have the scales and smart hitch on mine and they work inside the truck, but they don't show up on my FordPass app. Support was pretty useless when I reached out to them about it and I haven't tried again.

Sponsored

GrokTime

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyotas + incoming F150 Lightning
I have the scales and smart hitch on mine and they work inside the truck, but they don't show up on my FordPass app. Support was pretty useless when I reached out to them about it and I haven't tried again.
Same with me. I wonder what else is missing from my app that I don't know about.

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
They updated my delivery date:
9/26 - 10/2

Also off chat today.

Current Location:
Ramp 5A, San Diego, CA 

Date Arrived:
Sep-24-2022, 22:40 PT 

Current Status:
Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX702283 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co ) 

fyi @gapsd @Bomar

Also, note my post #769 above. Someone denied my FordPass activation on Sunday, so I actually think it's already unloaded from the railcar

Tomwilli2025

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Sales
Same here. Don't have scales in the app.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Same with me. I wonder what else is missing from my app that I don't know about.
The app does not accurately reflect the hardware conditions of the truck until you are "Accepted/Approved" for full vehicle control. My request remained pending from the time it was built to the day they were doing PDI at the dealership, my Salesman clicked the APPROVE button, just before calling me to say they were prepping it the day I picked her up, then I could see more features.

Also make sure, blue tooth / sync is connected, I recall some language on one of the screens, it will only work on sync or the app but not simultaneously.
Sponsored