• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
My 8/3 is not listed as "built" on the portal but the owner of the dealership looked it up on the computer in front of me and showed me my truck was sitting on ramp 5J I think it was.

I don't know what that means. He says it's getting prepped for transport and I have an ETA of 8/22 (it used to be 26th).

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
And the lowest blend to shipped date as of yet, only 13 days!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1660566003068

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Raptor ‘21 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
That’s awesome!! I’m 10 days from blend hoping to see built status this week 🤞

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My 8/3 is not listed as "built" on the portal but the owner of the dealership looked it up on the computer in front of me and showed me my truck was sitting on ramp 5J I think it was.

I don't know what that means. He says it's getting prepped for transport and I have an ETA of 8/22 (it used to be 26th).
Is your IN PRODUCTION date 8/3 or 8/4?

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@TaxmanHog

I believe 8/3 was my blend date and my in production date.

Here's what I'm seeing:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 8.11.17 AM

When I looked over the owner's shoulder while he punched it into his system to see where it was I saw it was indeed on some "ramp" although I don't recall the exact number/letter combo.

He says it's built but the portal doesn't show that to me. There was a clearly listed 8/22 ETA on the computer screen he showed me. If anyone has had similar experience or has some guidance to offer I'd appreciate it. Also, like @Bomar I'm not clear on where to update my info so I'm glad that question was asked.

Last edited:

Fingerbang

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER AntiMatter BLue
Occupation
IT

1660566003068.png
Where did you see the shipping date and ETA? I can only see that it was shipped but no dates?

Getting excited now..

ignore the question, my tracker was not loading and now shows delivery between 08/29 and 09/04

Now to find out how to track that

Last edited:

Bomar

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Raptor, 2017 Focus RS, 2021 Bronco FE
Occupation
CPA
Sorry to be dense, but what is the best way to update the tracker?
Thanks

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Sorry to be dense, but what is the best way to update the tracker?
Thanks
Use the input form on step-5, only input the additional details to update your record.

Welcome to the F-150 Lightning Submitted Orders List!
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Then mention your changes here in the build week thread, assuming you were given a 8/1 build week, we need your blend, in production, built, shipped dates as they occur.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Where did you see the shipping date and ETA? I can only see that it was shipped but no dates?
I "infer" the shipping date, based on the ~CHANGE~ in status from daily scans, you will get if not already an email from Ford confirming it was shipped very soon. There is a24-48 hour lag, so I usually pick the prior day as to the change in status as the action date.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
If I don't have a VIN, I need you to manually report your action dates on this thread so that I can update my version of the tracker.

I have the VIN's for folks where you see an entry in the last6 column on the Sunday report, I need manual reports for are the ETA when you reach built status and then if the ETA changes when you ship, I'll adjust as soon as it appears on the Canada shop tracker.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
wellllp...I called my dealer to inquire about the status of them applying for the CA Clean Fuel Reward program (they didn't apply for it yet *ugh* so that's $750 unnecessary out the window...I've been asking about this for months) and the owner told me my truck may be here tomorrow because he just got notified that there are two F150Ls on the dock for him in Phoenix!

How realistic is this info? If he told me mine was sitting on the loading dock in MI on Friday and now he's seeing two on the dock in AZ...would that have even happened over the weekend? I'm not even worried about getting my hopes up, I just think this is a relatively amazing ramp up if they're starting to crank them out this quickly.

If what I was told turns out to be true, then a two-week window is starting to look like a trend! :D

Bomar

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Raptor, 2017 Focus RS, 2021 Bronco FE
Occupation
CPA
TaxmanHog, I updated the link you provided. I didn't see some of the information that is included on your spreadsheet. So here is my info:

Build Week 08-01-22
Blend Day 08-06-22
In Production 08-06-22
Mods POP Y

I was starting to worry about not being "Built" yet, but it seems like I am in good company.

Thanks

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I would be under the limit if the MSRP matched the price when ordered, but then in March when Ford bumped the delivery fee to 1795 from 1695, I am 94 over the limit. Lariat ER max tow atlas blue. My order sheet says 79994. MSRP now is 80094. It will be price protected, but does that lower the msrp?Ford should just lower the mrsp for those who would be price protected, particularly when the change caused by then, pushes the price over a tax credit/incentive limit.
If you get to complete your checkout process online, you should be ok since most people that have been testing the checkout say that the old numbers are in tact. Hopefully that holds true for you.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Probably not as glad as me. Now the absolute worst part, waiting for it to get on the road to Central Canada.
Did you do spray in liner or no?
Sponsored