• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
At Folsom Lake Ford. Signing paperwork. Mileage is 13.6, 100% shows 314 miles.

Folsom Lake Ford in Sacramento area is superb, and thanks Matt for perfect selling experience. I have nothing but praise. They are actively transforming themselves to ICE+EV dealer and sell at MSRP as expected.

The Lightning is SOOOO good. This is the first time I own/drive a full size pickup, but I don't feel it is super large. Just a little difficult to park.

I have no issue one with one pedal driving or sluggish GUI which is actually not bad.

2 complains though, for a $80k ($88k now) truck, the leather seats material feels like PVC, and the 8 speakers sound not much better than a boombox.

I wish Ford could improve it for 2023 MY.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 934BFF8D-C222-461D-ADF1-85C4C1349982

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 7F45A089-C8E3-4CD8-8AAE-95894926932C

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1664124391389

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1664124415402

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
So there's only like five of us that haven't received our trucks? :(

Bomar

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Raptor, 2017 Focus RS, 2021 Bronco FE
Occupation
CPA
I would be much happier if I just knew where my truck is currently located!

Feels like they shipped it to the wrong place or it got dropped off in a railyard never to be seen again. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know!

Thanks

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Feels like they shipped it to the wrong place or it got dropped off in a railyard never to be seen again. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know!

Thanks
I think yours with mine and it's stuck in Blu Island last I heard, which was posted a week ago without any updates since. So it's either just been sitting in a rail yard for a week for some inexplicable reason or it's close without any updates in the computer.

daguitaristz

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Jeep, Vette
My app just moved back to 10/4-10/10. Sheesh. It’s been sitting in atlanta for 13 days awaiting hauling to me (just over an hour away). Womp womp - Feb 4 order , wonder how many ordered same day or earlier and still do not have their delivery

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Thanks
I've noticed you have been past due for several days with no update to your ETA up to now, that is odd since they often push out the ETA's as they are about to breach the deadline!!

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My app just moved back to 10/4-10/10. Sheesh. It’s been sitting in atlanta for 13 days awaiting hauling to me (just over an hour away). Womp womp - Feb 4 order , wonder how many ordered same day or earlier and still do not have their delivery
I ordered Feb 3rd :)

I've noticed you have been past due for several days with no update to your ETA up to now, that is odd since they often push out the ETA's as they are about to breach the deadline!!
My ETA hasn't been changed this last time although it was bumped earlier. I also think it's odd and not sure what to make of it.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My ETA hasn't been changed this last time although it was bumped earlier. I also think it's odd and not sure what to make of it.
What is your new out-side ETA?

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What is your new out-side ETA?
It's still 9/23. It changed beginning of the month before it even shipped and now that it's been on the rails it hasn't changed again.

That said, I did find out my specific car was in KS as of yesterday. Based on past posts elsewhere, it appears it will take roughly 3 days to get to Barstow and then a day from there down to San Diego. I'm not sure if it will come off the train anywhere before San Diego or sometime after San Diego (it's headed for the desert so it could be routed over from somewhere north of SD or east of SD over in AZ and then trucked back over) but I'm anticipating somewhere around 5 days from now if there aren't any other delays or funny business.

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
I just got off the chat.

I think our trucks are on the same train.

From the Chat:

Current Location:
Ramp 5A, San Diego, CA 

Date Arrived:
Sep-24-2022, 22:40 PT 

Current Status:
Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX702283 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co ) 

It's still 9/23. It changed beginning of the month before it even shipped and now that it's been on the rails it hasn't changed again.

That said, I did find out my specific car was in KS as of yesterday. Based on past posts elsewhere, it appears it will take roughly 3 days to get to Barstow and then a day from there down to San Diego. I'm not sure if it will come off the train anywhere before San Diego or sometime after San Diego (it's headed for the desert so it could be routed over from somewhere north of SD or east of SD over in AZ and then trucked back over) but I'm anticipating somewhere around 5 days from now if there aren't any other delays or funny business.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just got off the chat.

I think our trucks are on the same train.

From the Chat:

Current Location:
Ramp 5A, San Diego, CA 

Date Arrived:
Sep-24-2022, 22:40 PT 

Current Status:
Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX702283 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co ) 
Mine is on railcar #TTGX853679

But that does mean mine still has some traveling to do :(

When I checked your status on Wednesday your railcar was in Barstow. So it took three days to get to San Diego from Barstow...and mine is still in KS.
Sponsored