• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

SD_Climber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lighting Lariat ER
What a stressful and contentious weekend. There was hiccups Saturday (regarding price) and I left in a fit of rage. Came back this morning and closed the paperwork this afternoon. The Lightning has landed!!

Thanks @TaxmanHog for all the work you provide to this forum!

Last edited:

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
What a stressful and contentious weekend. There was hiccups Saturday (regarding price) and I left in a fit of rage. Came back this morning and closed the paperwork this afternoon. The Lightning has landed!!

Thanks @TaxmanHog for all the work you provide to this forum!
Did they adjust to msrp or did you pay adm? And like luebri says, pics or it didn’t happen!

SD_Climber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lighting Lariat ER
Did they adjust to msrp or did you pay adm? And like luebri says, pics or it didn’t happen!
After a heated back and forth exchange of words they relented and stuck by the original agreement to charge MSRP. I refuse to pay any ADM. Reflecting back on the whole experience this weekend the stress of going to a dealership, waiting, and the "negotiations" that take place left a pretty sour taste in my mouth. I can see why how the dealership model is outdated - don't play games and feed me BS. Now I see the appeal of moving strait to a "buy online" model - I don't like the experience of going to a place of business not knowing how much I am going to pay or games that will be played on me. This is the price of a product, I pay for that price, end of deal - IT SHOULD BE THAT SIMPLE.

(Pics to come!)

Sponsored

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Congrats SD_Climber! Looks just like mine but different color. ;)

Isn't it amazing how much tire dressing dealers put on our tires? Mine is all over my running boards, quarter panels and fenders now. Don't know why they need to put on so much.

SD_Climber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lighting Lariat ER
Congrats SD_Climber! Looks just like mine but different color. ;)

Isn't it amazing how much tire dressing dealers put on our tires? Mine is all over my running boards, quarter panels and fenders now. Don't know why they need to put on so much.
It is excessive.... I was planning on doing a full paint correction and then ceramic coat right right when I got it but since it arrived later than expected it'll have to wait. Taking it on a 3K mile road trip starting tomorrow! Holy smokes this thing drives smooth (then again it's a big upgrade from only driving 20+ year Toyota trucks all my life)

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Glad to see only last man standing to get the lightning 😁

Took mine out to my drone spot since I have not flown in awhile. I drove it up a really steep mountain, would not even try this with my old 2004 Lariot.
This area is wide open space with a mountain in the middle, I want to return for a sunrise photo with some mourning clouds and golden sunrise in the background of the lightning. As a photographer I have images in my head I want to capture and that is one of them. These images are a test and to see if I could make it to the top. I am still amazed with everything about this truck, don't know how I can ever go back to driving an ICE truck.. I havnt driven my wife's Prius yet but it's going to hert bad, I still can't get her to drive the lightning yet but she will soon. I think she's scared to drive it, I'm sure this will pass and I'll be in the Prius the few times I let her take the lightning shopping. She sure loves riding in it though and hates when we get back from a trip because she is so comfortable she says.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group F150 2022 (1 of 1)-3

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group F150 2022 (1 of 1)-5

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group F150 2022 (1 of 1)

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Last man standing!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1669559151696

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1669559187109

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Did any of the recently delivered trucks get their fcsp?

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I got mine within 2 weeks. More like 10 days
Exactly just verify you got the email from Sunrun and have verified your address. My timeline was very close 10 days as well. Electrician installed next day, its been working great for me!

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Go figure - delivered today exactly 10d after I got the truck!
Sponsored