• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Ford chat still saying I’m in Chicago, but I called UP today and it says “hold awaiting placement” as of this evening. I think @ResidualJinx said that means it’s landed at Mira loma and now just waiting to get loaded on a truck and delivered?
Following up on this for others tracking. Late last night (9pm) my truck went to something like “actual place” (maybe not exact terms) but still no location info. I called again this morning and it now says the rail car is empty and awaiting loading and does say it’s in Mira Loma. So chat thinks I’m still in Chicago (since 9/12), but UP has all but confirmed truck has been delivered to Mira loma and is no longer on the rail car.
Sponsored

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
How have you'll tracked it once it came of the train?

Unitedroad.com doesn't show anything with my Vin.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Hey TaxmanHog, I actualy had switch from Lariat to XLT Premium Package (Canadian XLT) ith Std range battery.

Not sure where I should post my dates. If you know the thread to post my xlt truck , would appreciate if you can forward it.

but here's my timeline:
I have to call my dealer to get VIN# and order #. I did this Aug 16 after many attempts.
manufacture date was Aug 15
Shipped either Sept AUGUST25 or 29,
Dealer received Sept 12
I picked up Sept 15
I paid msrp +C$80. They can't explain the extra 80 bucks, but I just let them have it.
Thanks for the updates, (I POST TO MY VERSION)

But if you want to update the official forum tracker, use the change request form here :
* Lightning Change Request Form <-- Link to submit edit request for your submitted order info.

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Following up on this for others tracking. Late last night (9pm) my truck went to something like “actual place” (maybe not exact terms) but still no location info. I called again this morning and it now says the rail car is empty and awaiting loading and does say it’s in Mira Loma. So chat thinks I’m still in Chicago (since 9/12), but UP has all but confirmed truck has been delivered to Mira loma and is no longer on the rail car.
Just for perspective, my dealership is 40 miles from Mira Loma, and it took 4 days. Hopefully others experience my wait or less to get their cars out of the last mile delivery!

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Just got the email from Ford to complete my purchase. Could this be it finally? Waiting for my dealer to confirm that it has arrived. When my MachE came in, that email was simultaneous with the arrival at my dealership.
Awesome news. I know It's been a long time waiting for you.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Ford chat says I’ve moved from riverdale IL to blue island IL. No new railcar # yet.

Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
False alarm. Dealer says it has not arrived yet but should by next week.
Bummer. Are you still able to complete the purchase online? At least you're one step closer.

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Ford chat says I’ve moved from riverdale IL to blue island IL. No new railcar # yet.
Yup, chat is telling me the same thing, still think that railcar info mentioned below is bogus for me because when I call the tracking is all wonky. 🤷‍♂️

"I show the location to be Blue Island, IL as of 09/21/2022. I show Railcar # TTGX705588 (Canadian National Railways )"