• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Ford chat says I’ve moved from riverdale IL to blue island IL. No new railcar # yet.
I have not been able to reach chat for over a week now. Has anyone else had trouble with the chat button not being available to click? Did they ban me for being too annoying?
Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I have not been able to reach chat for over a week now. Has anyone else had trouble with the chat button not being available to click? Did they ban me for being too annoying?
Only one time for me. It said agents were too busy and to try again later. I’ve had success with both mobile and desktop browsers

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
if it says they’re too busy, I would press close, and then the chat button over and over again… I’m not too proud to say sometimes for like 10 mins straight lol I’d get in eventually!

Woodypeoples

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, ER Lightning - 8/15 Build
Occupation
Business
Today was the final day in my delivery window. I drove around dealer lot today to see if it was there. Didn't see it, got back to office and checked tracker and now lists "Estimated Delivery 9/28/2022 - 10/4/2022". Not the biggest deal in the world, but it is slipping.

Sponsored

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
My eta range moved forward to 9/24 through 9/30. I am struggling with not driving to the rail yard 40 miles away to see if I can see it laying around. Of course it might still be in Chicago like chat has said for 12 days now.

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2