• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1655067268815

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Volvo XC90
Check your build weeks I just logged in and to my surprise my build week was moved up to 8/8 now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Members of this build week ONLY, please to share your status updates, as they occur, negative reports need not reply to keep traffic to a minimum .
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1655669345762

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1656279988259

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Just got scheduled today for 8/22. Reserved 5/22/21, ordered 6/15/22, Wave 7 order. Lariat ER Carbonized Grey with Max Tow Package.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
updates posted, I hope we hear from more folks!

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I don't know if your spreadsheet tracks options such as Max recline or even the built-in multicontour seats with active motion, I guess standard with Platinum, but we have serious problem in that Ford seems to be deleting these from the Lightning Platinum models without telling anyone. This is totally unacceptable. Oh and they are giving a $300 credit for what was a 12K Lauriet to Platinum upgrade to many who upgraded ONLY for those wife options useful for long distance driving. 22" wheels are a negative. If you tried to add these standard multi-contour active motion and optional max recline options after fact they certainly would be $4,000 or more. Not good Ford! So instead of the Platinum massaging chairs and max recline you get -300 instead. Really? Seems like an easy chip upgrade in the future vs rip out the whole multicontour seat? Someone is really not thinking at Ford to do this detached from customer. Even the dealers are aghast on how this is being done. Seems to be purposely hidden from customer until delivery. Then surprise.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Any update on when your already built Lariat will be in your hands? My dealer is giving a 24 hour "rental" of their fully charged and fully loaded Platinum mannequin. It is a nice perk they are doing for reservation/order holders. I have it next Thursday and cannot wait!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Even the dealers are aghast on how this is being done. Seems to be purposely hidden from customer until delivery. Then surprise.
Your dealer is lazy about contacting the customers about this revelation, it's been communicated to the senior staff at all dealerships, if they chose not to inform front line sales staff, you see where the problems is...... yes material shortages are a result of our current economic conditions, no one is able to bring their performance back to pre-disaster conditions in the snap of a finger, it's going to take time.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Any update on when your already built Lariat will be in your hands? My dealer is giving a 24 hour "rental" of their fully charged and fully loaded Platinum mannequin. It is a nice perk they are doing for reservation/order holders. I have it next Thursday and cannot wait!
That is awesome..... speaking of inattentive dealers, mine has not reached out to me about a test ride in the demo they got 2 weeks ago. Last night heading back from an all day ride, I rolled through the dealership after hours, no Lightnings on site, so one of the sales staff probably has it overnight or for the weekend.
Sponsored