• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Looks like CSX changed the time the train rolled into Buffalo from 9/23/3:45am to 9/24 2:42pm. They still show the delivery to Selkirk, NY at 11am today but I assume that will slip until Monday.
Same thing happened to my train. It arrived twice to Buffalo. Now I have no ETA at all from CSX.
Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Same thing happened to my train. It arrived twice to Buffalo. Now I have no ETA at all from CSX.
Since it is a hub maybe some cars disconnect from the train and they reassemble what continues. Hopefully they think ahead and put all those cars near the caboose.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Since it is a hub maybe some cars disconnect from the train and they reassemble what continues. Hopefully they think ahead and put all those cars near the caboose.
Hopefully, they get a move on!!!!

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Mine has been saying Monday 9/26 at 11am since Friday. Car TTGX978651. Maybe it was on a different train and they will be merged in Buffalo?

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I have now been updated to Departed Buffalo NY for Selkirk. ETA to E Brookfield is 9/26 4:30. Also, I came across this CSX route map, the best I’ve seen.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group B02785FD-9FB1-47C3-A646-1B260E1A08E7

Last edited:

Sponsored

M4rked1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2007 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Still sitting at east Brookfield for me. Ford dot com has my estimated delivery at 9/30 to 10/6 now.

Jaufry

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tacoma
Occupation
Manager
Having driven the truck for a few days now, I can honestly say that it's worth the wait! I feel guilty for being one of the first in the group to get it, but hoping the rest will be caught up soon. No major issues with it yet other than hands-free bluecruise not working, but it seems like a known problem, atleast with Mach-e drivers where the maps can't update OTA. I had to go into the dealership today and explain the problem to them, and they should take care of it next week.

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
originally when i got the "ship" update from ford, i asked for a the railcar and they didn't have it. after a few days, they gave me one, but now for the past week when i ask for updates, they say there isn't a railcar # associated with my truck. is that normal? apparently its been in Blue Island, Illinois since the 21st

today is also my original ETA before the delays/chip hold...sigh

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
originally when i got the "ship" update from ford, i asked for a the railcar and they didn't have it. after a few days, they gave me one, but now for the past week when i ask for updates, they say there isn't a railcar # associated with my truck. is that normal? apparently its been in Blue Island, Illinois since the 21st

today is also my original ETA before the delays/chip hold...sigh
Apologies for the cross-post - Just posted the following in the 8/15 group, but it answers your question....

My truck was in Blue Island for 10 days. My "update" from today is:
"I am unable to track a live location once a order is in transit. I do show the last location was Blue Island, IL. The railcar details aren't available at this time."

For the ETA i got a single date now. "ETA 10/7/22" which is the last day of my previously given range.

So progress, i guess.

----

9/14 Dearborn, MI
9/15 Delivered Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) Riverdale, IL
9/19 Arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) Blue Island, IL
9/20 Received at Junction Point (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co ) Blue Island, IL -> Wait what???
9/23 Arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) in Blue Island, IL
9/26 In transit - location unknown.

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Apologies for the cross-post - Just posted the following in the 8/15 group, but it answers your question....

My truck was in Blue Island for 10 days. My "update" from today is:
"I am unable to track a live location once a order is in transit. I do show the last location was Blue Island, IL. The railcar details aren't available at this time."

For the ETA i got a single date now. "ETA 10/7/22" which is the last day of my previously given range.

So progress, i guess.

----

9/14 Dearborn, MI
9/15 Delivered Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) Riverdale, IL
9/19 Arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) Blue Island, IL
9/20 Received at Junction Point (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co ) Blue Island, IL -> Wait what???
9/23 Arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) in Blue Island, IL
9/26 In transit - location unknown.
thanks for your update. gives me some solace. mine has been pretty similar. going from indiana harbor to riverdale, now at blue island. all in the same general area. hopefully its actually on the move and they just don't have the most up to date info.

Sponsored

SeanMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Welcome to the Newb @SeanMichael keep us informed in this tread as your build progresses.

1664124768086.png

1664124795252.png
Thanks for the update I didn't see this till this morning. Long time coming!!!!!!!!! My email says delivery date between 10/7 - 10/13! I will not hold my breath plus now I have to get new Financing previous lock in rate expires 10/1.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Looks like CSX changed the time the train rolled into Buffalo from 9/23/3:45am to 9/24 2:42pm. They still show the delivery to Selkirk, NY at 11am today but I assume that will slip until Monday.
Now the ETA for the lightning train to Selkirk, NY is Tuesday 9/27 11am (2 day delay from Sunday 11am). Who else is on that train and what is your color just in case we have any dings ;). We are iced blue silver, the last of its kind!

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Now the ETA for the lightning train to Selkirk, NY is Tuesday 9/27 11am (2 day delay from Sunday 11am). Who else is on that train and what is your color just in case we have any dings ;). We are iced blue silver, the last of its kind!
Atlas Blue. I checked this morning and saw the delay.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
My truck was delivered to the depot in East Brookfield at 7:25 pm this evening! My dealer is a mile away. Let’s see how long it takes now.
Sponsored