• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

HarryBakshi

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat (Atlas Blue), BMW X5(2016)
Picked up mine today. Driving experience is out of this world. I am a first time truck owner.

What is included is the mobile charger only. The Ford Charge Station Pro is not inside the truck
Do you know if that is shipped later ?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_1696

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_1695
Sponsored

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Do you know if that is shipped later
Yes, after the dealer completes the transaction in their system, you'll get an email from Sunrun confirming your shipping address. I got mine exactly 1 week after taking delivery.

Last edited:

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Agree and my Paak was activated also, To add to your post, if you live in MA, you should qualify for the full $7500 rebate from MA. Also, Ford Extended warranties went up in cost yesterday. 15% increase as stated by some here in other threads.
Keep the good news coming!

Also, the previous post reminds me - mobile charger included for us!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Picked up mine today. Driving experience is out of this world. I am a first time truck owner.

What is included is the mobile charger only. The Ford Charge Station Pro is not inside the truck
Congrat's!!

Go to this LINK to verify your address of record with reservation number, ZIP CODE and Surname, then verify your address of record is correct., once confirmed the FCSP will be shipped out of California.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664991308385

HarryBakshi

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat (Atlas Blue), BMW X5(2016)
Congrat's!!

Go to this LINK to verify your address of record with reservation number, ZIP CODE and Surname, then verify your address of record is correct., once confirmed the FCSP will be shipped out of California.

1664991308385.png
Thank You. Just placed my order
I am planning to get it done by an external licensed electrician. I checked that the rates are much cheaper like $500-$600 as compared to Sunrun which is $1500

Sponsored

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Congrat's!!

1664991308385.png
I got the email from Sun Run to verify my address weeks before I got the truck. I filled it out then but still don't have the FCSP. Do I have to do this again?

slojim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus acura ford
Does anyone else have their truck sitting in Blue Island, Illinois?
Mines been there since Aug28th.
Seems getting it to California is a long way off.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
I got the email from Sun Run to verify my address weeks before I got the truck. I filled it out then but still don't have the FCSP. Do I have to do this again?
Someone else shared a link from Sunrun on another thread previously - I also filled that out weeks ago, but nothing happened. No confirmation or email from Sunrun. Once I took delivery I got an email from Sunrun with a different link(3 or 4 days after delivery), but landed on a similar looking page. I filled out the form again and got a shipping confirmation a few days later. I think the system requires you to have the truck for them to release the unit for shipping. I don't think my earlier submission of the form did anything, since it isn't tied to an email or order if you dig into the web address... although there have been reports of folks receiving their CSP's early somehow.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Can't break anything trying.

Reactions: kab

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Super happy with the truck so far. Drives amazing. Several people already did a much better drive report than I could, so I am going to focus on a few other things.

Dealer experience: Went to the dealer yesterday - first they tried to upsell me on a 5k care package, then later a 5k warranty package and after that 1200 dollar license plates. At what point can you just buy a car without 3 different sales conversations?!

Damage: I picked the car up yesterday, but this morning I discovered a crack i the plastic under the passenger front light. Looks like something bumped it. I'll have to get that fixed. Now I am working with the dealer on getting that taken care of.

Front License Plate - Mega holes: Not sure if Ford or the dealer install the front license plate, but I usually take it off. For the Lightning that leaves two very visible holes right under the front grill. If you plan to take it off, I suggest asking your dealer not to drill those holes!

Charger: Charging with the Ford Pro charger was flawless.. Though I could only see when the car is fully charged, not how fast it's currently charging. Not in the app, not in the truck. At least I didn't find it. Any pointers are appreciated.
i believe the dealership installs the front license plate. when i went to my dealership and saw the demo there, it looked like it was snapped on. i asked them to not install it when mine comes in to avoid any damage from a poor installation.

Sponsored

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
just checked with ford chat and they said my truck is still at the port waiting to be delivered by truck to the dealership. i'm not entirely sure my dealership would tell me as soon as it arrives and feel like they will notify after a few days when its ready to drive home. would ford chat or the tracker still be the most accurate in these final moments? i heard from another person who took delivery from them that they tried to throw in some anti-theft system (like lojack) for $1k, so i want to make sure no funny business happens

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
i believe the dealership installs the front license plate. when i went to my dealership and saw the demo there, it looked like it was snapped on. i asked them to not install it when mine comes in to avoid any damage from a poor installation.
Good call - should have done that! They might have to replace the plastic that they drilled into anyways. That's the one with with the hairline crack, which would solve it anyways. We'll see :)

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg
Same here, as a first time truck owner. I didn’t know what I was missing! As for the Pro, mine just arrived today from Sunrun via FedEx. They sent an email to my Ford account’s email address to verify my shipping address. Once they had it, it was here within about 3 days.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
would ford chat or the tracker still be the most accurate in these final moments
I think your best indicator, believe it or not, is the "complete your purchase" email. I received mine in the middle of the night as soon as the truck was dropped at the dealer. Maybe not the case for everyone, but I got the email before anything else reflected the delivery.
Sponsored