• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Does anyone else have their truck sitting in Blue Island, Illinois?
Mines been there since Aug28th.
Seems getting it to California is a long way off.
Ford does not get updates after the transfer of rail lines at Blue Island. It is likely on the way. Call the Union Pacific automated line (800 877-5123) and it might give you the last event (even for BNSF), minus the location. This will at least let you know the railcar has moved.
Sponsored

slojim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus acura ford
Thanks. Yeah, I call U P every day. All I get is that the railcar is loaded and something about an origin of Panzacula, (which I think is in Mexico) and “no ramp information is available”
I spoke to the dealer and he just had that same information.
Probably some guys will get their 2023’s before I get my 2022, LOL.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Slojim. What's your railcar # if you don't mind?

Thanks. Yeah, I call U P every day. All I get is that the railcar is loaded and something about an origin of Panzacula, (which I think is in Mexico) and “no ramp information is available”

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
My railcar number still tells me released from industry back in July when I call UP. Never got entered into the system. I could track it on the first part, while it was on CNR.

Quick lunch time project… I had a soft tonneau cover on my other F150 before upgrading to an aluminum one. Just mounted it on the Lightning. 95% fit, good enough. It does need a wash though…

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1665004272843

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Does the date, time, and action (arrival, departure) remain the same? If so it may be stuck, and you should escalate to Ford.

Sponsored

slojim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus acura ford
PF2EV,
I’ll try to get to someone at Ford that can actually make something happen, the majority of the folks I have spoken to just tell me the same thing that its on its way (while sitting in Illinois)

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Another good reason we got in early. Ford announced an ADDITIONAL $5,000 increase in 2023 Lightning prices today. WOW!!

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Hindsight 20/20 I feel like all (most?) of us in this group/week really hit a sweet spot, all things considered. Although we missed out on the Pro/XLT, not knowing that an Extension would have resulted in a 2023 Wave 1/2 order, here's what we got:
2022 pricing
2022 delivery, resulting in legacy tax credit applying on >$80K MSRP's
PaaK, mine was activated at delivery. Some early builds still don't have it.
Heated steering wheel and mirrors, sounds like they're gone on 2023's
Scales/smart hitch
Colors options beyond 50 shades of grey
Faster build-to-delivery compared to early build weeks
Competitive interest rates
Mobile charger included
Various state incentives that may be expiring or changing in 2023
I love your battery is half full vs half empty optimism. A few other bonuses -

• Ability to get the 7,500 ITC on the platinum trim over 80K.
• Getting the NYS 500$ credit on Ford Lightning
• Early adopter high syndrome
• Getting stopped by random friendly people on the road ;)
• Not dealing with the rash of missing options that WILL happen this year until supply chain issue get resolved. Being wave 6 a few of us got missing active motion and max recline and ended up essentially paying the same price. Based on heated steering and mirrors option delete for 2023 that credit gap policy continues.
• If you are a blue person, having two color choices now gone.

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
just checked this morning and the delivery eta changed on my order to Estimated Delivery 10/3/2022 - 10/9/2022. i heard from my dealer that there are a lot of cars at the richmond port just waiting to be delivered. hoping to get lucky!

Sponsored

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
@KndrTH Where in NorCal are you located?

sparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
just checked this morning and the delivery eta changed on my order to Estimated Delivery 10/3/2022 - 10/9/2022. i heard from my dealer that there are a lot of cars at the richmond port just waiting to be delivered. hoping to get lucky!
Same situation here. My railcar was Placed at Industry in Richmond almost a week ago now, with an original ETA of 10/1 - 10/7. Now my dealer says the ETA has been updated to 10/7 - 10/13.

@spinnerbait was on the same train, but received his vehicle the other day. Trying to figure out who he bribed to get his vehicle out early. :ROFLMAO:

I'm taking delivery at Walnut Creek, which has been a fantastic dealership.

astolleis

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Atlas Blue Lighting
Same here, as a first time truck owner. I didn’t know what I was missing! As for the Pro, mine just arrived today from Sunrun via FedEx. They sent an email to my Ford account’s email address to verify my shipping address. Once they had it, it was here within about 3 days.
like you, I verifying address on Monday afternoon and it just arrived. Very surprised it’s here a day early.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Just gave Brothers Auto Delivery a call and they said it's being "built into a load" at Ramp 46 in Selkirk. He said to expect Wednesday at dealer. But then the glitch, dealer just called, four of the people that do closings are now out sick with Covid at the dealer so they asked me to come Thursday. Oh well, what is one day extra on a 502 day wait :ROFLMAO:

1664912603699.png
Leaving to pickup the lighting in a half hour! The sales guy called to say the wrong truck came in, it was missing options but the right color. Then he said two iced blue silver metallics came in on the same truck. The other was a Lariat, he found mine at the other end of lot. Phew! So there is maybe another person not on this board that made an order or they are lurking here. Show yourself!
Sponsored