• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
My FCSP arrived today! Hopefully I can schedule my electrician to install it soon.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I installed a Revolver X4s tonneau cover yesterday. I love how flat it is. It’s really easy to roll up. Great design.
I also go an email from Sunrun to confirm my address so I should see my charge station pro in a week or so.
I’m really enjoying this truck. I’ve only driven 100 miles in 2 days, mostly around town.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group EF1E864E-A5D1-4C14-A0DE-566DDECFD4B5

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group CACAB0FB-1623-43D9-A414-D0A733B9A168

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 380A1099-792A-41BF-B27D-DCDDA606BF1B

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
PF2EV,
I’ll try to get to someone at Ford that can actually make something happen, the majority of the folks I have spoken to just tell me the same thing that its on its way (while sitting in Illinois)
For me the UP automated line says time, day, arrival or departure. I know it has arrived somewhere early am today, and is currently sitting waiting for departure. This is the seventh discrete event since it "Loaded Departure" from the Illinois exchange in Blue River three days ago.

Sponsored

slojim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus acura ford
I’m happy for you that your truck is showing some movement. I hope you get it soon.
I was supposed to take delivery between Oct 6-12. I’ll wait until the 12th and see if theres at least some movement for mine.😎

sparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
For me the UP automated line says time, day, arrival or departure. I know it has arrived somewhere early am today, and is currently sitting waiting for departure. This is the seventh discrete event since it "Loaded Departure" from the Illinois exchange in Blue River three days ago.
I had three "stopovers" on my train's trip. It would go from "loaded, train arrival" to "loaded, train departure" with an updated timestamp at each event change.

You're probably just a short time away from the "Placed at Industry" notice!

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
I had three "stopovers" on my train's trip. It would go from "loaded, train arrival" to "loaded, train departure" with an updated timestamp at each event change.

You're probably just a short time away from the "Placed at Industry" notice!
I think I am still in ND headed to Portland, via MT, ID, WA. I have at least 5 more days, then convoy.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Leaving to pickup the lighting in a half hour! The sales guy called to say the wrong truck came in, it was missing options but the right color. Then he said two iced blue silver metallics came in on the same truck. The other was a Lariat, he found mine at the other end of lot. Phew! So there is maybe another person not on this board that made an order or they are lurking here. Show yourself!
All looks good on the Lightning, fun to drive, so many buttons to learn! Was trying to figure out how to adjust the B&O unleashed sound system. Not sure I hear anything coming from the rear. Guess I'll have to start reading some manuals ;). Am I missing an obvious menu item to balance and adjust the 18 speaker 1080 watt sound system? There's supposed to be speakers in the headrest as well but I didn't hear anything.

Kind of funny, we stopped at an outdoor Mexican restaurant on way home and a souped up LOUD Audi R8 came in along with us. Guess which car got all the questions and looks. OK, he can go 200mph but can he carry a stack of 4x8s and not have the people sitting outside in the restaurant choke on exhaust?

Sponsored

astolleis

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Atlas Blue Lighting
All looks good on the Lightning, fun to drive, so many buttons to learn! Was trying to figure out how to adjust the B&O unleashed sound system. Not sure I hear anything coming from the rear. Guess I'll have to start reading some manuals ;). Am I missing an obvious menu item to balance and adjust the 18 speaker 1080 watt sound system? There's supposed to be speakers in the headrest as well but I didn't hear anything.

Kind of funny, we stopped at an outdoor Mexican restaurant on way home and a souped up LOUD Audi R8 came in along with us. Guess which car got all the questions and looks. OK, he can go 200mph but can he carry a stack of 4x8s and not have the people sitting outside in the restaurant choke on exhaust?
It took me some time to find the "sound" settings too. Initially mine didn't sound good. Press on truck Icon -> Settings Tab (top) -> Sound (icon). From there you can fix all sorts of things.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Thank you! I was wondering, are most people using the one-pedal driving setting? I understand one can come to a complete stop with foot off pedal not to mention conversion of kinetic energy back to stored potential in the battery.. Are the braking lights controlled appropriately based upon the effect of deceleration by taking foot off one-pedal accelerator? Don't want tailgating cars behind us missing a clue. Is the implementation of one-pedal braking lights done as well as Tesla, etc?

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Thank you! I was wondering, are most people using the one-pedal driving setting? I understand one can come to a complete stop with foot off pedal not to mention conversion of kinetic energy back to stored potential in the battery.. Are the braking lights controlled appropriately based upon the effect of deceleration by taking foot off one-pedal accelerator? Don't want tailgating cars behind us missing a clue. Is the implementation of one-pedal braking lights done as well as Tesla, etc?
I’ve been using 1 petal exclusively. I got used to it in the first 30 miles. I can come to a complete stop without touching the brake petal. I don’t think I’ve touched the brake petal more than 3 or 4 times in the first 150 miles. As for the brake lights, I’ll have have some follow me to tell when they come on.

jmfinney

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 Limited, 2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Range Ro
Occupation
Chief Operating Officer
nice - glad your truck is in! I've been in east brookfield since last tuesday. I think something is "up" with my truck - some kind of Hold by ford. Dealer has had multiple deliveries since then. They say they are powerless to do anything about it.

I wonder if your truck was actually put on another truck to be delivered - it's so damn close to the dealer! probably quicker to walk there and drive it back!
Picked up my Platinum yesterday evening at the dealer. It was showing to be arriving from 10/1 to 10/7 and came in the 6th.
Sponsored