• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

sparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Union Pacific now says my railcar number is "loaded, train arrival, Sep 24, 2:03pm, origin Ramp Rojas CU." This is a change from when it said "loaded, train departure..." with associated dates & times updating every day I called since I started checking on Sep 18th.

I am curious where it arrived... If it's the destination Port of Richmond, CA then it is 28 miles from my dealer as of Saturday afternoon.

Anyone know how to decipher UP phone tracking lingo?
Sponsored

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Today is the start of my estimated delivery window of 9/27 - 10/2 given to me by Ford chat. I no longer have access to ETA for delivery in my ford.com account because the dealership changed ownership.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
In production for 32 days with no end in sight. Chat gave me an ETA of 10/8 yesterday, they also gave me 9/8, 9/15, 9/24, so I won't hold my breath.
Did you ask your truck's location, and if you are on Chip Hold?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Thanks! The US site doesn't show the delivery window.
Correct, would love them to fix that, but luckily we can still track all trucks on the Canada site.

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Chip hold.
No one has been able to tell me where the truck is. Several agents have said it at a body company wait for the chip.
So it likely went there off the line. Not sure if it sits there until it gets the chip, but more likely gets the liner, then moved to Ramp 51 to wait for the chip.

Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
So it likely went there off the line. Not sure if it sits there until it gets the chip, but more likely gets the liner, then moved to Ramp 51 to wait for the chip.
It should have gotten the liner long ago.
This isn't an answer I've seen anyone else get in any of the August build week groups.
There are 3 of us in this group not built and 3 in the 8/15 group. And I really feel for JLee in the 7/25 group.

It will get here someday.

inabottle

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500
Now the ETA for the lightning train to Selkirk, NY is Tuesday 9/27 11am (2 day delay from Sunday 11am). Who else is on that train and what is your color just in case we have any dings ;). We are iced blue silver, the last of its kind!
I'm iced blue silver too, on the same railcar. Just called today and it now says no status is available. Very frustrating tracking system! Any idea what that means?

BRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge 3500, Kubota 5420, Honda Pilot
I'm happy to report that FINALLY Ford updated my status to "Built." Now, I'll shift my focus to guessing the arrival week. I've enjoyed reading about others in the 8/22/2022 week chronicling their ,"Where is my Ford?" journeys.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1664298767674

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I'm iced blue silver too, on the same railcar. Just called today and it now says no status is available. Very frustrating tracking system! Any idea what that means?
In my experience this past couple weeks it means it’s sitting waiting to catch a ride with the right train. Mine was a wild ride.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I just checked tracking and received the same "no status available." Last night it said 11am today.

Last night I saw a satellite slam into a an asteroid, Dimorphos, which is 525 feet in diameter and it hit it dead center. The train, I mean space ship, was moving at 15,000 mph (4.2 miles/sec), hit the asteroid 50 feet from center at a distance of 6,800,000 miles from earth. It pulled into the station right on time.

Am I alone in expecting better tracking from CSX than "no status" after a long journey. Not like humanity does not possess the technology to do so!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group e5kodmrjjbq91
Sponsored