• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

suldog99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Video Editor
@TaxmanHog and fellow 8/22 members:
My truck was delivered to the dealer at 2:46 pm today as evidenced by United Road email. Now let’s see how long till the dealer calls me. Do I play dumb?
nice - glad your truck is in! I've been in east brookfield since last tuesday. I think something is "up" with my truck - some kind of Hold by ford. Dealer has had multiple deliveries since then. They say they are powerless to do anything about it.

I wonder if your truck was actually put on another truck to be delivered - it's so damn close to the dealer! probably quicker to walk there and drive it back!
Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
5 weeks in production as of today. Looking at taxmanhogs spreadsheet there only 5 of us not built in groups 8/29 and earlier.
Ford chat today, says I'm still in a chip hold with a delivery ETA of 10/2 to 10/8. For the first time I was told it's at Flat Rock, Ramp 51.
Earlier I was told it was at a body company in Michigan.
Does anyone think that means the truck moved?

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
5 weeks in production as of today. Looking at taxmanhogs spreadsheet there only 5 of us not built in groups 8/29 and earlier.
Ford chat today, says I'm still in a chip hold with a delivery ETA of 10/2 to 10/8. For the first time I was told it's at Flat Rock, Ramp 51.
Earlier I was told it was at a body company in Michigan.
Does anyone think that means the truck moved?
Yes. It is at Ramp 51 awaiting the chip, then its railcar to you. Both can happen any day. Built status should be the indicator of the chip install.

Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yes. It is at Ramp 51 awaiting the chip, then its railcar to you. Both can happen any day. Built status should be the indicator of the chip install.
Thanks, I'm in Pittsburgh so I think it will be trucked directly. We're less than 300 miles from the plant and I've seen trucks going to Maryland get there by road rather than rail.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
So I just got back from the dealer where we signed the initial paperwork. They gave me exactly what I expected for my two trades, and we took the truck for a spin. 26 original miles on it and it is beautiful. They are now prepping it for later today/tomorrow pick up.

Interesting note: on my way to the dealer, I passed a United Roads carrier that was leaving the train depot and it had an antimatter blue (or iced blue) Lightning. Someone in the area is getting theirs soon also.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
So I just got back from the dealer where we signed the initial paperwork. They gave me exactly what I expected for my two trades, and we took the truck for a spin. 26 original miles on it and it is beautiful. They are now prepping it for later today/tomorrow pick up.

Interesting note: on my way to the dealer, I passed a United Roads carrier that was leaving the train depot and it had an antimatter blue (or iced blue) Lightning. Someone in the area is getting theirs soon also.
Keep your eye out for a united roads carrier with an atlas blue lariat and antimatter blue pro. We both have the same delivery estimate 9/30-10/6 (mine revised sooner and theirs kicked out another week). Going to Middlebury VT.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Keep your eye out for a united roads carrier with an atlas blue lariat and antimatter blue pro. We both have the same delivery estimate 9/30-10/6 (mine revised sooner and theirs kicked out another week). Going to Middlebury VT.
That was not an atlas blue lightning, but it was a truckload of other Fords. I’ll keep an eye out. Saw 4 carriers on the road.

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Community Association Management
Picked mine up yesterday...haven't had time to post with all the fun driving and people stopping me to ask about it/check it out! I'm really happy with the Antimatter Blue...it looks dark in the pictures and when there's no sun, but when the sun is out it shines. Almost like its color changing from Black to Blue depending on the light/angle.

Good luck everybody. So far this this seems like its going to be awesome and well worth the wait!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220929_195955581

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220929_180424940.MP

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220929_193559745

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I got a call from the dealer 2 hours ago. Truck is ready for pickup! It’s in my driveway now topping up! I am so happy and exhausted at the same time. My JuiceBox 40 amp arrived an hour earlier and it took me 15 minutes to install. So far, so good.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 9D21188D-23C9-411E-812E-8EA87B1E72ED
!

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Well the status on the Selkirk, NY train arrival changed from "no status" to "shipment was constructively placed" at 10am 9/28 today. Guess that is better than destructively placed. Anyone heard of that category? Maybe it means waiting for a convoy to go to dealer.
Well update on the Selkirk, NY shipment. Today it says tracking car TTGX975285, "No weight, waybill data reported". Ford says it's on ramp 46 in Albany. I think that is really Selkirk but not sure. I think it is ramp 46 that it waits to get on a truck to drive to dealer.

Does anyone know if we can ever get a convoy number after the Lightning gets off a train near final destination? Or who the shipper is?

Good news Is I got most of paperwork down and the bank issued a check so we protected at low rate which expires after Monday. And no last minute ADM funny business, thank goodness. My hope in dealers is a little restored.

Final thing, I am getting extended warranty but heads up, Ford is increasing rates after Monday. So if you want to do, do it by Monday or over weekend. Problem is the car has to be marked as sold in Ford's system or you will pay the new rate and they will refund your purchase. Granger thread has the best deal I think if you want to do it, 50$ over cost.

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Ford chat told me today that mine is at ramp 51 Albany. Don't think there is any way to determine when it's scheduled to go to the dealer. My delivery date is 9/30-10/6

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Ford chat told me today that mine is at ramp 51 Albany. Don't think there is any way to determine when it's scheduled to go to the dealer. My delivery date is 9/30-10/6
Trucks are leaving Albany...mine showed up at the dealer this afternoon. They can't do pdi until Monday. They are open 8 to 5. I work 830 to 5. Luckily I have next Friday off (parent teacher conferences truck pickup and apple picking are in the agenda for Friday).