No, I expect to see at least one more Scheduling event mid June which will fill out the 4 weeks of SeptemberIs this the latest current build week? With 2023 production scheduled to start in October I wouldn't think there would be much schedule after this.
First couple weeks in October too, most likely.No, I expect to see at least one more Scheduling event mid June which will fill out the 4 weeks of September
Discussion threads have not been created yet
As I think about it more, I wonder how much of a production ramp Ford built into their scheduling. It might be possible to get more trucks scheduled into the July / August Timeframe if they get their rate up.Yes, 222 forum members have a build week out of 384 who shared their data, if everyone is still active on the forum, then 162 folks [42%] are anxiously waiting for a build week.
just completed the order submission form. 8/29/2022.If folks are so inclined and have not registered your order go here to help us with crowd analysis.
1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.