• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group

Who764

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
My delivery date has changed to 9/24-9/30. The truck still sits at the train depot 40 miles from the dealership.
Sponsored

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
The information some of you have.... sounds amazing... not sure how you know WHERE the truck is, what rail car its on, etc... Maybe its good I don't have that info! haha. I might drive myself mad... down to a week/two maybe. I mean, how long can shipping take???? Guess I'll find out.

Patiently waiting for my call/email from the dealer when the truck finally comes in. What an adventure! Wheels/Tires/Level Kit/Power Steps/Tonneau cover already on order... should be ready to go when I have a truck!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

AMB_Tremor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tremor
picking mine up Sept 30th...It got delivered to the dealer September 19th. Window tint/ Line-X hopefully should be done.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
The information some of you have.... sounds amazing... not sure how you know WHERE the truck is, what rail car its on, etc... Maybe its good I don't have that info! haha. I might drive myself mad... down to a week/two maybe. I mean, how long can shipping take???? Guess I'll find out.

Patiently waiting for my call/email from the dealer when the truck finally comes in. What an adventure! Wheels/Tires/Level Kit/Power Steps/Tonneau cover already on order... should be ready to go when I have a truck!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!
I asked Ford chat for the railcar number. After that it is a 1 minute phone call to csx (automated system).

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
I was told my truck is on railcar #TTGX706668 (Norfolk Southern). I have no idea how to track it from there.

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I was told my truck is on railcar #TTGX706668 (Norfolk Southern). I have no idea how to track it from there.
Call 1-800-235-2352

say “ location”

say “TTGX”
Say the numeric part
Say “done”

WAIT for results.
You’re welcome.

That train comes up as empty

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Call 1-800-235-2352

say “ location”

say “TTGX”
Say the numeric part
Say “done”

WAIT for results.
You’re welcome.

That train comes up as empty
Thank you. I was calling the Norfolk Southern phone number and was unable to Say "TTGX". It kept asking me to say the alphabetic portion then transferred my to customer service who sent me right back to the same automated prompt.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Thank you. I was calling the Norfolk Southern phone number and was unable to Say "TTGX". It kept asking me to say the alphabetic portion then transferred my to customer service who sent me right back to the same automated prompt.
Using speakerphone was NOT helpful. Try without. Computer seems to understand better without it.

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Amazing. My truck has never been more than 50 miles away from my dealer, has been released for shipment for almost 2 weeks, and my delivery window slipped to mid October this morning. Unbelievable that trucks traveling by train across the country, built in the same week, will be delivered before mine.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
Amazing. My truck has never been more than 50 miles away from my dealer, has been released for shipment for almost 2 weeks, and my delivery window slipped to mid October this morning. Unbelievable that trucks traveling by train across the country, built in the same week, will be delivered before mine.
Yeah that's wild. I don't understand it.

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Since there isn't a status available for rail cars that are supposed to be in Selkirk today, can we assume they have arrived?
Sponsored