• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Good to hear, thx. I realllllllllly hope my situation is similar to yours.
Yeah, me too. I'm headed to NJ myself and would love it sooner rather than the end of the month.
Sponsored

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
Time to get a pre-approval from the credit union!!! I’ll give it a few days just to be safe. Only good for 30 days I believe.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
I reached out to Ford Chat today and my dealer since it's been about a week since "Built" status. Neither of them had any real update. The ETA was the same but my dealer said to take it with a grain of salt. Not sure where the truck is located and when I'll ship, but I'd like to lock down financing before rates spike again.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I reached out to Ford Chat today and my dealer since it's been about a week since "Built" status. Neither of them had any real update. The ETA was the same but my dealer said to take it with a grain of salt. Not sure where the truck is located and when I'll ship, but I'd like to lock down financing before rates spike again.
My ETA has bounced around 4 times. I've been awaiting shipment for a week, and my truck doesn't go by rail because my dealer is only about 40 miles away from Flat Rock. My latest ETA is Oct 8 to 14.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I just made an account with them too. I got approved from Navy fed at 5.9 but Parsons is a better rate for sure

I applied for my loan at Parsons today with the fear of another rate hike. I hope I move to Shipped soon.

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I just made an account with them too. I got approved from Navy fed at 5.9 but Parsons is a better rate for sure
I personally recommend first republic personal line of credit. I think you can still get a LoC for 3.25% for 10yrs although it does have some relationship and auto pay discounts in that rate. I can put you in touch with my banker if you are interested.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Yes it does.

I personally recommend first republic personal line of credit. I think you can still get a LoC for 3.25% for 10yrs although it does have some relationship and auto pay discounts in that rate. I can put you in touch with my banker if you are interested.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Does your truck have the spray in bedliner ?
If so, it appears that it does not add that much delay (a day essentially) to the process.

Sponsored

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
Today's update: railcar arrived in Enola, PA at 3:30am. 223 miles closer...131 more miles to the dealership. Starting to get a bit excited.

On another note, I secured financing with Parsons FCU yesterday. 2.79% for 84 months. Fairly easy process overall, especially with them being on the opposite side of the country from me.
How long is your rate lock good for?