• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group

John S

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f-150
Occupation
Retired
Stopped at my dealer today to take care of the financing and he surprised me with a rail car #. Think it was recently loaded as it appears to be still in MI. Would like to assume the other Albany-bound trucks have rail car #'s now too.

Also learned that the transport trucks can really only handle 2 EV's mixed in with other ICE vehicles because of the added weight load.
Thats great news I stopped at my dealer today and he was not much help with any of the questions or requests I had, Interest rate did not know. rail car # was not sure how to find. I reminded them not to add any B.S. fees or dealer installed options also I requested them not to drill holes in front bumper for plate.
Sponsored

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
In case your want to follow mine in the hope yours has been loaded as well the # is TTGX696079

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Well whaddaya know.

Just got the call. Truck got to the dealership 45 minutes ago.

Still in "built" status on all of the tracking sites.

Hoping to get the paperwork done and pick it up tomorrow.

Wild.

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Thats great news I stopped at my dealer today and he was not much help with any of the questions or requests I had, Interest rate did not know. rail car # was not sure how to find. I reminded them not to add any B.S. fees or dealer installed options also I requested them not to drill holes in front bumper for plate.
An 8/22 Albany person stated their rail car was arriving Selkirk Sunday at 11 am and was able to confirm mine is too.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Well whaddaya know.

Just got the call. Truck got to the dealership 45 minutes ago.

Still in "built" status on all of the tracking sites.

Hoping to get the paperwork done and pick it up tomorrow.

Wild.
Verified that all trackers are lagging your trucks current status, I hope the systems catchup by morning!

Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My estimated delivery was updated to 9/23 - 9/29.
On same train to Selkirk, NY right behind you but we are still listed as 10/1-10/7, Poughkeepsie is only 20 min drive, must be traffic. Did you get that new date on website, email, or support? I'm in the 8/22 group but I see some NYers getting deliveries. Some of you maybe interested in my tracking this afternoon of the train route. I posted this map of my trace that lands in Selkirk, NY on Sunday 9/25.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group PNG image

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
On same train to Selkirk, NY right behind you but we are still listed as 10/1-10/7, Poughkeepsie is only 20 min drive, must be traffic. Did you get that new date on website, email, or support? I'm in the 8/22 group but I see some NYers getting deliveries. Some of you maybe interested in my tracking this afternoon of the train route. I posted this map of my trace that lands in Selkirk, NY on Sunday 9/25.

PNG image.png
I got my date from ford.com

I'm in southeast Ohio so mine will be via convoy or gets off the train early.

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I see an updated estimate deilvery window on the Reservations & Order page on ford.com.

Estimated Delivery 9/23/2022 - 9/29/2022
You're at the same dealer as me.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets to the dealer before the tracking sites update.

Happened to me and also to someone else at our dealer that was either an 8/15 or 8/22, I can't remember which.

Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I was able to get the Norfolk Southern auto tracking phone system to work for me. Found my vehicle made it to Decatur IL awaiting the next stop hopefully in KC

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
TTGX978561: Due at Selkirk NY 9/26 at 11AM.... Then the wait for the car hauler to deliver to the dealership in Vermont.

pc-hangover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Max Tow, Atlas Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Where is everyone getting these pictures? I already have my truck but never saw a picture lol.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Where is everyone getting these pictures? I already have my truck but never saw a picture lol.
With the random whims of FOMOCO, it will be sent to your email account.
Sponsored