• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group

suldog99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Video Editor
Anything?

Arrived in East Brookfield today at 1. I’ll let you know if I see any movement. My ford page doesn’t have a delivery estimate anymore, just a link about setting up connected services and trying to get me to finance through ford.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Arrived in East Brookfield today at 1. I’ll let you know if I see any movement. My ford page doesn’t have a delivery estimate anymore, just a link about setting up connected services and trying to get me to finance through ford.
It’s progress!! Happy for you Sul

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
My truck left Cleveland for Buffalo last night. New eta to E Brookfield of 9/22 4:30 pm.

Sponsored

96161Lightning

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volkswagen ID.4, 2022 Lighnting Lariat ER
Obviously it is total luck-of-the-draw if your truck gets through or not. I guess I got lucky. @TaxmanHog when this is all over the data you collect is going to be VERY interesting.

Anyone see a pattern yet in the data (trim line, extras, etc) as it relates to what’s happening?
I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you guys. I know i got extremely lucky that my truck made it out of MI with a spray in bedliner and all my chips and then onto a transport out of Port Richmond so quickly. The randomness of it all and lack of any predictably is maddening. I really hope you get some good news soon.

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
I got bumped back too: 9/24/2022 - 9/30/2022 . Starting to worry why my truck keeps getting skipped over for the truck delivery.....

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sigh. Checked this morning and the delivery date has been pushed back a full month over night, now 10/14 - 10/20. My dealer supposedly has calls in to people at Ford. Ford Chat is not helpful. No one can explain what's going on and why my truck would sit at the CSX ramp for 4 more weeks.
They don't usually ship them to the destination "port" with a chip hold. Get me your TTGX train number...I'll dig around lol.

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
They don't usually ship them to the destination "port" with a chip hold. Get me your TTGX train number...I'll dig around lol.
Thanks but I can't find the train number now because I already tracked it to East Brookfield. It arrived on 9/7. The dealer confirmed that it's there, as did Ford Chat. Not sure how it happened, or even if it's true that it's a chip hold, but that's what they're saying. It has been showing as "on hold" on United Road's website since before it arrived in E. Brookfield.

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ho
Thanks but I can't find the train number now because I already tracked it to East Brookfield. It arrived on 9/7. The dealer confirmed that it's there, as did Ford Chat. Not sure how it happened, or even if it's true that it's a chip hold, but that's what they're saying. It has been showing as "on hold" on United Road's website since before it arrived in E. Brookfield.
Odd. How do you track with United Road?

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Ho

Odd. How do you track with United Road?
There are a lot of threads with instructions...I found this summary on one of them:

Go here... United Road | United Road
enter your VIN, check not a robot
and register with name and email
I think maybe u have to register using your phone instead of your computer to get the "not a robot" prompt so u can proceed

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
There are a lot of threads with instructions...I found this summary on one of them:

Go here... United Road | United Road
enter your VIN, check not a robot
and register with name and email
I think maybe u have to register using your phone instead of your computer to get the "not a robot" prompt so u can proceed
That produces a load number but not tracking info. Is that because its still on a train?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
That produces a load number but not tracking info. Is that because its still on a train?
Yes, they only provide tracking of a convoy shipment from rail yard to your dealer, if you're granted full access to the system, but retail customers are generally not granted full access, only thing we can do is subscribe to email alerts for your dealer, when a load is delivered to dealer you get an email alert

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Yes, they only provide tracking of a convoy shipment from rail yard to your dealer, if you're granted full access to the system, but retail customers are generally not granted full access, only thing we can do is subscribe to email alerts for your dealer, when a load is delivered to dealer you get an email alert
I got access to all shipments to my particular dealer. Based on what I can see, I think my truck is getting loaded onto the convoy right now and should be delivered today!
Sponsored