• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

1.5 vs 2" level

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 XLT. 2022 F150 XLT on order
I have a 2022 xlt on order and will be installing either a motofab 1.5" or 2" leveling spacer to get rid of some of the rake. I don't need it to be perfectly level, I have no plans on going up in tire size, although I will be putting the falken wildpeaks on right away. I've seen a few people complain about UCA/coil rubbing with the 2" and above but also have seen plenty of people who have 2"+ setup with no issues with UCA coil rubbing. The truck is an xlt sport 4x4 Screw with the short box. No payload or tow packages so pretty basic and I can't imagine it will have the 4"+ of rake like I've seen some trucks have. No off roading will be done with this truck either, just some crappy New England roads and winters. Leaning towards the 1.5" as that's what I've had in my last and current Xlts and have had zero issues.

So just curious to see if anyone else has this setup or close and if you're having any trouble with rubbing from the UCA. Pics are always welcomed too! Thanks
Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
do the 2", or you'll wished you did..

9663mu

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
I have a 2022 xlt on order and will be installing either a motofab 1.5" or 2" leveling spacer to get rid of some of the rake. I don't need it to be perfectly level, I have no plans on going up in tire size, although I will be putting the falken wildpeaks on right away. I've seen a few people complain about UCA/coil rubbing with the 2" and above but also have seen plenty of people who have 2"+ setup with no issues with UCA coil rubbing. The truck is an xlt sport 4x4 Screw with the short box. No payload or tow packages so pretty basic and I can't imagine it will have the 4"+ of rake like I've seen some trucks have. No off roading will be done with this truck either, just some crappy New England roads and winters. Leaning towards the 1.5" as that's what I've had in my last and current Xlts and have had zero issues.

So just curious to see if anyone else has this setup or close and if you're having any trouble with rubbing from the UCA. Pics are always welcomed too! Thanks
I was one of Those people who did a 2in front spacer. And at full droop( not even fast) I was scuffing my UcA on my coils. Still can’t figure out why mine did this while some don’t. Now I have the Falcon shocks with icon UCA and no scuffing
Sponsored