• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list?
Occupation
Manager

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list?
Occupation
Manager
Yes this was a tough decision to let go of my Tremor but not sure you saw the whole video. I did not trade my Tremor for the Lightning. I got a deal done no trade. I ended buying the F-450 and had to trade for that and this used F-450 is supper rare and in excellent condition and buy. I came to closure I can always order another Tremor but this used truck being a 2 door Dually is rarer than rare is why I did it and its all about my daughter gaining driving skills.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Nice! Lightning AND F-450, quite a haul!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list?
Occupation
Manager
Video quality is only 360p. Something wrong?

I also ordered the same color Lariat ER, very interested to watch the video.
No I have been fighting the 1080 to 360 and bottom line you have to go out and buy a camera for too much money. YouTube pays me zero monies so I’m not spending any money at this time.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
No I have been fighting the 1080 to 360 and bottom line you have to go out and buy a camera for too much money. YouTube pays me zero monies so I’m not spending any money at this time.
That's weird. You can hardly find a 360p quality video camera, even iphone 4 can take 720p video......

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list?
Occupation
Manager
That's weird. You can hardly find a 360p quality video camera, even iphone 4 can take 720p video......
Yes it’s a constant fight with YouTube uploading trust me this conversation has been talked about many many times😁. And thanks for the support and once I feel it justified for a mirrorless camera 4K set up I will jump to that. But YouTube’s guidelines to be paid are pretty aggressive. You first have to have over 1k subscribers and then you have to over 4K hours viewing time in one given year to qualify for advertising monies. It’s a lot of work but I like to share so if it was all about the money I would have stopped a long time ago.
Sponsored