• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ruination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 EcoBoost
Occupation
Chemist
I think this also could just be their way of making it obvious it isn't for sale yet.

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2022 Lightning Platinum
I think this also could just be their way of making it obvious it isn't for sale yet.
yeah, my dealer shows my F-150 on their site with a $20K ADM that I know won't actually be there when it shows up.

I can't imagine anyone actually paying that kind of ADM.

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
yeah, my dealer shows my F-150 on their site with a $20K ADM that I know won't actually be there when it shows up.

You mean that you hope won't show up.

Sponsored

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You mean that you hope won't show up.
no, I know it won't. It's not my first purchase from the dealer and I have a no-ADM commitment, just like I did with my Mach-E.

Yeah, the fun begins when the dealer actually has your truck on the lot. Bring your best defenses and negotiating posture.
Game on!
Unnecessary.

edit: that reads much more harshly than I intended. I don't mean your comment was unnecessary, I mean that in this case, it's not necessary for me to have to go in with the negotiation hat on.

Last edited:

Revenge

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR, 2011 Flex
no, I know it won't. It's not my first purchase from the dealer and I have a no-ADM commitment, just like I did with my Mach-E.

Unnecessary.
Agreed. That is where I have my reservation as well. No ADM on reservation holders. Any additional inventory (no idea when that would actually be) could be subject to ADM.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
When an eBay seller runs OOS and they still want to keep the listing, they just mark the price 10x more.

This is just for marketing.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

You'd be wrong my friend this is gonna be on the light side. I believe some dealers mark up the Raptors more than $50k right now and that's not even a Lightning which has a lot of hype behind it right now. That Hummer EV owner bought it for 132k I believe

Ford F-150 Lightning $145K ADM dealer's price markup on this Lightning Platinum! Screenshot_20220510-091810

Sponsored

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You'd be wrong my friend this is gonna be on the light side. I believe some dealers mark up the Raptors more than $50k right now and that's not even a Lightning which has a lot of hype behind it right now. That Hummer EV owner bought it for 132k I believe
we'll see.

EVTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That Hummer EV owner bought it for 132k I believe
That's actually not all that much of a markup on the Hummer due to its already high MSRP.

$145k for a Lightning, on the other hand, is an absolutely insane markup.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
That's actually not all that much of a markup on the Hummer due to its already high MSRP.

$145k for a Lightning, on the other hand, is an absolutely insane markup.
That's a Platinum that MSRP is around 93k it's listed for 145k for a adm of about 50k. What your missing is that Hummer EV sold for 130k over sticker. You think dealers don't see that sale on Cars and Bids and see that there is more meat left on the bone with the Lightning mannequin that they hold for 6 months or whatever milage and sell it for a insane profit lol come on man 🤣🤣🤣

EVTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That's a Platinum that MSRP is around 93k it's listed for 145k for a adm of about 50k. What your missing is that Hummer EV sold for 130k over sticker. You think dealers don't see that sale on Cars and Bids and see that there is more meat left on the bone with the Lightning mannequin that they hold for 6 months or whatever milage and sell it for a insane profit lol come on man 🤣🤣🤣
I see. The Hummer sold for $130k over sticker? If so, I was confused by a typo in your first post I quoted.

According to your first post it sold for $132k... Which is much different than $130k over sticker.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I see. The Hummer sold for $130k over sticker? If so, I was confused by a typo in your first post I quoted.

According to your first post it sold for $132k... Which is much different than $130k over sticker.
Not a typo the owner that sold on Cars and Bids paid 132k
Sponsored