• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2 Lightnings Available at Granger Ford Pricing

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Greetings! We have been informed by 2 customers that they will not be able to take delivery of their Lightning trucks. Please find the attached invoices. Both of these trucks have not arrived yet.

Vin ending in G06304 should arrive here by mid-February.
Vin ending in G06176 should arrive here by January 17th.

If you are interested in these units we would take a deposit to hold them for you. Just email [email protected]
Sponsored

Attachments

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Jump on it!!!!

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
So happy I got my truck when I did. They removed heated steering wheel, onboard scales/smart hitch, and some security feature. It is still 88k for lariat. So fees and taxes you looking at 95k out the door plus no EV tax credit. I would find it hard to stomach all of that.

Also why add the dealer installed lock box? Did the original customer ask for it? I guess it would make sense to not install it now since the customer backed out.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
So happy I got my truck when I did. They removed heated steering wheel, onboard scales/smart hitch, and some security feature. It is still 88k for lariat. So fees and taxes you looking at 95k out the door plus no EV tax credit. I would find it hard to stomach all of that.

Also why add the dealer installed lock box? Did the original customer ask for it? I guess it would make sense to not install it now since the customer backed out.
I think you still get the EV tax credit for now until the IRS issues regs in April or later, or so they've indicated. But I agree, pretty lame to take a feature-crippled truck for over $90k. Glad I got my Platiunum in July, before price increase, de-content, and no question about credit.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
Heated steering wheel will be available with a retrofit kit later this year, but no details as of yet. Onboard scales can technically be added back as well if parts come available, but I'm sure it's going to cost more than the small credit they gave us. No definitive answer on adding scales later, I think the parts are just not being manufactured and Ford doesn't have answers yet. The only thing they have removed that is 100% gone is the cabin intrusion sensor.

The price hike is unfortunate and I really considered not taking delivery over that. But the fact remains I still needed a new truck and pricing out a Lariat or Platinum PowerBoost with the features I wanted still put me over $80K... And it's over $100K to get a Raptor R if I want to have fun at less than 9 MPGs, plus a really long wait... I'm OK with the Lightning where it's at. All you lucky few that got to submit orders before the price increase and feature removals got a great deal it seems.

I'm still a bit salty about the fold-flat underseat storage that was supposed to be included with the Lariat 511A package, but is not.

Sponsored

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
The Lariat we posted above is now on the ground and available for immediate delivery.
I would take the XLT if it were in another color! (I'm close to Granger and mine is arriving a little bit later than mid-Feb, pretty much exactly the same in specs.)

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I think you still get the EV tax credit for now until the IRS issues regs in April or later, or so they've indicated. But I agree, pretty lame to take a feature-crippled truck for over $90k. Glad I got my Platiunum in July, before price increase, de-content, and no question about credit.
No credit if MSRP > $80K. The only thing delayed is the definition of battery sourcing requirements.

shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Built but shipping delayed into 2023 so no tax credit, I'm out. Better trucks will be coming in the near future anyway.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Built but shipping delayed into 2023 so no tax credit, I'm out. Better trucks will be coming in the near future anyway.
Most SRs will be under $80K and still qualify.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I think Granger's pricing is great, and glad to see them doing it. That said, I would only buy a 2022, with no deletes, and the tax credit - but that's me.

shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Most SRs will be under $80K and still qualify.
Cold climate, long distance travel = no SR for me. I know what it's like to have a short range (238 EPA) EV in an area where DCFC stations are sparse.
I think Granger's pricing is great, and glad to see them doing it. That said, I would only buy a 2022, with no deletes, and the tax credit - but that's me.
That's a hypothetical since any EV delivered after 12/31/22 obeys the IRA with its MSRP and income caps. The deletes are ants on the cake.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Cold climate, long distance travel = no SR for me. I know what it's like to have a short range (238 EPA) EV in an area where DCFC stations are sparse.

That's a hypothetical since any EV delivered after 12/31/22 obeys the IRA with its MSRP and income caps. The deletes are ants on the cake.
The deletes aren't "ants", if you want that feature.

JBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
For anyone looking, that XLT is priced before the price increase. It’s $63k while the current MSRP for that build is $67k.

Looking forward to seeing photos when it comes in!

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost & 2019 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
Real estate
Same...I'd be tempted if it was an ER. SR is non-starter for me.
Sponsored