• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
This is the best detail of the underneath of the Ligthning I've seen so far. One difference that would affect power running board attachment (at least) seems to be that on the ICE F-150 the frame sits pretty much level with or above the bottom of the cab, but here it seems to sit much lower.

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
This is really good, this is the first real view of the underside I have seen anywhere.

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
Ditto on the underside view. That was fantastic. Also when you asked about the fifth wheel hitch he didn’t say “absolutely not” so that’s encouraging. :)

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Ditto on the underside view. That was fantastic. Also when you asked about the fifth wheel hitch he didn’t say “absolutely not” so that’s encouraging. :)
He also didn't work for Ford, and got a few details wrong.

Sponsored

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
He also didn't work for Ford, and got a few details wrong.
Even people who work for Ford get details wrong sometimes. I would imagine he’s spent more time crawling around that truck than most people who speak on Ford’s behalf.

OP
OP
Bronco.Babe.Krista
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco
Occupation
YouTuber @BuckleUpButtercupTV
Hey all! I know there are a lot of questions that I couldn’t get answered, simply because we didn’t know. However, Ford has invited me to the Lightning Launch party next week where the executives will be and I will try my hardest to get those questions answered. Here is a video I just dropped that is new and better quality than my livestream (I blame my lack of sleep on that haha)

feel free to share this where it needs to be, I’m not the most forum savvy person, but want to give you the info! Thanks to those that tuned in!

Exclusive Look at the 2022 Ford F150 Lightning | What Mods are coming for the Lightning? | Review
Sponsored