• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
I can’t help but think that this and the reprioritization of ‘22 invitees in the ordering waves is an insult to those early reservations that were not invited last year. If you had your chance and passed, fine, but I would think that going off of time stamp would be more reasonable, basically you get in line with everyone else. Now there’s a discount too? Great if you were invited last year but with the price jump, this becomes a raw deal by comparison for those that were passed over by Ford.
I have a lot of complaints about the way the order of invites happened, for sure, but *effectively* the people who postponed (for XLT/Pro) are being treated as if Ford let them orderwhat they wanted originally at that price.

I’m honestly not sure why they didn’t just do that originally. Let them order a Pro or XLT and just say they’ll build it when they get to it, probably MY23.

Giving them the first waves and the discount is basically like if they had let them order Pro/XLT with delayed delivery in the first place, which seems reasonable to me.

But I agree the whole prioritization system was very sketchy and thrown in at the last minute. I’m glad my dealer just left their list ordered by timestamp.
Sponsored

orangefirefish

First Name
Sheen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Ford: Fine, here’s a coupon for a PRO. But you won’t be able to order one in wave whatever!