• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina 2023 Lightning XLT for sale

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
I hate I waited 18 months for this Lightning and in the last 3 months to much has changed and my pent-up excitement has been outweighed by reality.

My business has slowed and income for 2023 is uncertain while at the same time my retirement investment in disruptive technology's that is mostly centered on EV adoption has taken a 70% hit this year and almost 54% on my Tesla stock in the last 3 months.

Just cannot carry the risk at this time.

Truck is available to see and drive in Troutman NC

The Lightning is a XLT
Avalanche
SR
9.6 Pro Power onboard
Tow Technology Package
All weather Mats
Tonneau Cover - soft roll up
Bed Tray (mat)
Current MSRP 68,309

See attachment with current pricing.

If anyone is interested I will sell with no mark up over current MSRP
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

slypig

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning XLT
That's the color I wanted.. told that I couldn't change it back in November by the dealer, they said Ford said "no" i don't know why, it doesn't go into production until next week. I'd love to take yours.

OP
OP
Coolbreeze704

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's the color I wanted.. told that I couldn't change it back in November by the dealer, they said Ford said "no" i don't know why, it doesn't go into production until next week. I'd love to take yours.
I can't wait to see the color in person. The members that have posted theirs looks great. Should arrive this week. Let me know as soon as you are sure you want it.

Tarheel_Wes

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
New to the forum. 2022 Bronco owner down in Charlotte. Did you pick your truck up? Which dealer did you use? I got the invite to order but only Lariat's are available, don't know how I can drop 90k on a truck.

OP
OP
Coolbreeze704

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
New to the forum. 2022 Bronco owner down in Charlotte. Did you pick your truck up? Which dealer did you use? I got the invite to order but only Lariat's are available, don't know how I can drop 90k on a truck.
I did get my truck. I used Randy Marion. If interested and want to see it let me know

Bruce

Commodore

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, XLT Lightning
Occupation
Pharmacist
I did get my truck. I used Randy Marion. If interested and want to see it let me know

Bruce
Hey Bruce,
I've got an identical truck for sale -tonneau and bed mat, +moble charger. (blend date 12/12) <100 miles. From Burns Ford, Lancaster SC.
...but I wouldn't take less than $75K-$80K.

Sweet Truck! My only issue is that the moble charger only gains 2-3 miles in an hour of charging and my current living conditions don't allow for level 2.

Hope things work out! Rory
Sponsored