• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Not sure why the other thread was closed, but TL;DR: Still looks like a concept. No reservations today. No info about range or charging speeds. Promising 'production debut' sometime in 2023 with production start in 2024.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
It looks interesting, but it's just a concept at this point. I was expecting them to actually have a working product that someone could order, not just some fancy renders.
Yup, I think my reservation days are over. I think after this, I will buy only the stuff that has been reviewed to death and after most owners have run out of complaints.

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
It looks interesting, but it's just a concept at this point. I was expecting them to actually have a working product that someone could order, not just some fancy renders.
I was also totally expecting an unveiling of a working prototype and ability to place a reservation. So much nothing!

Sponsored

Oafy44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 ford lightning
Occupation
Landscape contractor
agree. This is pointless . The very bottom it says a production ready version with range totals Will be coming in months.

I love how ford was able to beat Tesla to the punch while catching GM andRam flat footed. I love All these companies spending millions on telling us what their new Truck EVs can do and yet non are real to this point but Fords. By the time ram does get their Ev to production and GM comes out with their Denali -for the first time - the lighting will be going on year 3 of productions.

And yet, some on here unfortunately are comparing the lightning to all these trucks that aren’t even real yet- Until someone can come out with a truck other than ford or Rivian - let’s not compare and say something will have more range/ cost less.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Neat concept. But I can see more features on that truck that will never make it to a production vehicle than that will. That they don't even have anything close to what could go into production just highlights how far behind RAM is.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Wow. That DOP is pretty small. Andre practically had to crawl in. Looks really cramped in the drivers seat.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Which truck hits the showroom floors first. The Ram Revolution or the next Gen Ford EV truck?

Like others, I expected a prototype and not a concept.

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
That's as real as the Cyber Truck..... With the Lightning reveal at least the truck drove up on the stage. Chevrolet, GMC, Tesla and Ram Just roll out a concept or model of what their truck could be. Supposedly the Silverado EV is coming out in a matter of months and we have yet to see a video of it driving under its own power. People can hate on the Lightning all they want and complain about production and availability but at least it's a real vehicle in production.

Peter P

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT
Of all the features I hope makes production is the pass through from bed all the way to the frunk which will allow up to 18 feet long items to be hauled.

"Electric Ram 1500 Revolution Concept Hauls 18-Foot Objects Without a Trailer

The cab is open at the front and rear, allowing very long, very skinny items to essentially pass through the entire truck."

Ford F-150 Lightning 2024 Ram 1500 Revolution EV Pickup Truck Concept Officially Revealed ⚡️🐏 cn023_039rm-

Ford F-150 Lightning 2024 Ram 1500 Revolution EV Pickup Truck Concept Officially Revealed ⚡️🐏 cn023_038rm-

BigNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Model Y SR, 22 Leaf, 22 Chevy Silverado
3 row truck? Been wanting this for a while... if anything just for the 2nd row seats to recline.

Saloon doors? Yeehaaah!

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Which truck hits the showroom floors first. The Ram Revolution or the next Gen Ford EV truck?

Like others, I expected a prototype and not a concept.
If you actually believe anything RAM has said so far, the RAM will beat the next gen Lightning to the showroom floor. The new Tennessee plant doesn't come online for another couple years,
Sponsored