• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accessory Only Mode - No A/C

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
There are times when I want to get in the vehicle and just look at something on the center screen (truck settings, set radio stations, etc.) and not have the A/C come on (and maybe other systems) like you get in Accessory mode. Here's the trick: just press the On button on the radio (center of Volume knob on 15-inch screen). The center screen will boot up, radio on, etc, but no A/C or fan turns on. Do this instead of pressing Start with your foot off the brake (which is Full Accessory Mode).

You do need to have your keyfob or PAAK. Our garage is tight so I often get in on the passenger side to do these things. Works great. I assume the Pro/XLT have a similar button but this works on the Lariat/Platinum.
Sponsored

MichaelCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER, 22 Model 3 LR, 16 Stang GT
I noticed in full accessory mode, the ac compressor isn’t actually on and just blows air. Just like an ICE car.