• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ah, Ford is Listening to this Forum! 😏

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Hello there! Are you still experiencing these sync issues? If so, I would like to look into them on my end. Please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer. Thank you!
I pulled this from another thread…In case you were wondering, Ford is listening…to us…..🤔

Nice to know…….
Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Let's not bog down Ford w/ needless questions and unrealistic requests.

@Ford Motor Company my truck is @ ramp 54, could you drive it over to the loading dock and ship it out tomorrow? I'll be certain to give the Lightning top scores in my after purchase survey from JD Power.

Last edited:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
If they are listening, I don't know how they have bypassed my screwed up situation with my truck. I posted it on multiple threads. They probably are ignoring me because they don't want to own up to the real mess they made for me when they accidentally shipped my truck before it passed QC. Maybe @Ford Motor Company you can do a little research and let me know what the hell is going on with my truck. Now that's is finally shipped the second time, maybe you can tell me where it is at as well since no one else knows.

Last edited:

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
If they are listening, I don't know how they have bypassed my screwed up situation with my truck. I posted it on multiple threads. They are probably are ignoring me because they don't want to own up to the real mess they made for me when they accidentally shipped my truck before it passed QC. Maybe @Ford Motor Company you can do a little research and let me know what the hell is going on with my truck. Now that's is finally shipped the second time, maybe you can tell me where it is at as well since no one else knows.
The trucks all have connectivity to talk to home base. They all have gps. Even if they don't make the information available to you, the future owner, they should be able to ping the truck and figure out where it is. I can imagine a conversation between two employees. "Hey, where'd we leave the $80k truck? I don't know. It's sure to show up somewhere, sometime. Maybe we should ask it where it is? That's a great idea. Why didn't I think of it."

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
The trucks all have connectivity to talk to home base. They all have gps. Even if they don't make the information available to you, the future owner, they should be able to ping the truck and figure out where it is. I can imagine a conversation between two employees. "Hey, where'd we leave the $80k truck? I don't know. It's sure to show up somewhere, sometime. Maybe we should ask it where it is? That's a great idea. Why didn't I think of it."
I absolutely know that Ford knows where it's at. However, everyone else below the shipping department has no idea where the truck is at. And that's the frustrating part for me. The truck could still be sitting 10 mi for my dealer and I wouldn't even know it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Firestop

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
If they are listening, I don't know how they have bypassed my screwed up situation with my truck. I posted it on multiple threads. They are probably are ignoring me because they don't want to own up to the real mess they made for me when they accidentally shipped my truck before it passed QC. Maybe @Ford Motor Company you can do a little research and let me know what the hell is going on with my truck. Now that's is finally shipped the second time, maybe you can tell me where it is at as well since no one else knows.
”Listening” and acting on what you “hear” are two different things. I’ve been following your painful path to delivery on this forum…I found it interesting (inexplicable) they responded to another member’s software glitch and not to you to help resolve your snafu …..

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Let's not bog down Ford w/ needless questions and unrealistic requests.

@Ford Motor Company my truck is @ ramp 54, could you drive it over to the loading dock and ship it out tomorrow? I'll be certain to give the Lighting top scores in my after purchase survey from JD Power.
Gorwell! lol We need to be friends man

Gasdz

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, Tesla MX, Jeep Wagoneer, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Healthcare
@Ford Motor Company Why are some trucks from later build dates delivered but mine still isn’t out of production? It isn’t just me, either. Why doesn’t anyone have any answers for those of us with stuck trucks?

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
”Listening” and acting on what you “hear” are two different things. I’ve been following your painful path to delivery on this forum…I found it interesting (inexplicable) they responded to another member’s software glitch and not to you to help resolve your snafu …..
I tagged them a couple times today, I can almost guarantee that they won't reply.

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
@Ford Motor Company Why are some trucks from later build dates delivered but mine still isn’t out of production? It isn’t just me, either. Why doesn’t anyone have any answers for those of us with stuck trucks?
Isn't the factory doing a reset the next 2 weeks because standard production has been halted?

They are supposed to pull back in the early builds back onto the production lines ?

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
Fantastic, then how about stop pushing mine back? As #1 order number and #1 priority at my dealer why is my 511a out of the 7 at my dealership being the last built so far in the order bank 9/12? please someone tell me that logic. Almost like UPS showing up to my house 3x in one day.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Maybe we need a coordinated effort to blow up @mrlevine on Twitter to draw attention to @rlbussard 's truck- he seems fairly responsive there and if enough of us do it, maybe there's a better chance of reply? I'm in 👋

@rlbussard Are you on Twitter?
Agreed

Gasdz

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, Tesla MX, Jeep Wagoneer, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Healthcare
Isn't the factory doing a reset the next 2 weeks because standard production has been halted?

They are supposed to pull back in the early builds back onto the production lines ?
I haven’t read any articles about that, but I hope it’s true.
Sponsored