• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Albany NY area f150 Lightning Club

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
🚨🚨🚨MEET UP ALERT! 🚨🚨🚨
Summer BBQ
Somewhere in NJ June 17, 2023- Let’s meet up and have a BBQ!
Sounds like reps from Ford may be attending as well so let’s show up and show our love for our trucks! If interested, please DM me! Thanks!
If interested in attending...become a member of the Northeast Lightning group on Facebook and RSVP there.

Any Albany (or upstate NY) Lightning folks want to caravan down to NJ for the summer BBQ June 17th? I'm thinking we could meet up somewhere along the Turnpike just south of Albany. Maybe New Baltimore Service area sometime Sat morning? (Idk if the renovated service plaza building will be open yet--but the gas station is open with large parking lot)

Another option would be the Wal Mart EA station(off Washington Ave)--in case anyone needs to top up before heading to NJ

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Nathan
Sponsored

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat
If interested in attending...become a member of the Northeast Lightning group on Facebook and RSVP there.

Any Albany (or upstate NY) Lightning folks want to caravan down to NJ for the summer BBQ June 17th? I'm thinking we could meet up somewhere along the Turnpike just south of Albany. Maybe New Baltimore Service area sometime Sat morning? (Idk if the renovated service plaza building will be open yet--but the gas station is open with large parking lot)

Another option would be the Wal Mart EA station(off Washington Ave)--in case anyone needs to top up before heading to NJ

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Nathan
I’m in! Who else?

tk44189

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
If anyone in Albany Area is interested in having updates done via FDRS let me know. I have around 27 days left on my subscription. Took about 3 hours to bring my truck up to date.

Computermedic78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
Hey all just picked mine up a few weeks ago. Any tips for surviving the cold climate this winter?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hey all just picked mine up a few weeks ago. Any tips for surviving the cold climate this winter?
Look at the threads about snow & ice conditions if you park & charge outside in the elements.

Keep the truck plugged in during winter.

Optimize your charging schedule to start & complete within a few hours of daily departures

Short trips use remote start to warm up the truck.

Long trips use departure time to prepare the traction battery and warm the cabin, schedule it for about 30 minutes prior to actual leave time.

Sponsored
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat 2023 Extended Range
Occupation
Marketing
Not that I'm looking to go on tour, but is anyone aware of any upstate NY / capital region based Lightning enthusiast / meetups? ...is that a thing?