• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Alex on Autos - Lightning is delayed - after June build date - ADM being withdrawn by dealer

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
An updated video from Alex on Autos.

His dealer is trying to withdraw the $10K ADM.

Early wave Lightning was supposedly built in May/June but has not shipped and now says multiple delay emails says August.

His Rivian was much faster to deliver vs Lightning.

Whoa what a way to treat a YT reviewer....

My F-150 Lightning Order Is Delayed... Again...
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Whoa what a way to treat a YT reviewer....
I'm actually glad that they aren't prioritizing YT influencers over regular customers for retail units. The dealer claimed innocence regarding the $10K markup, but I remain skeptical.

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
Rivian probably doesn't have distribution channels and doesn't go by train if I had to guess. It seems like there's a fair amount of train holdups, but much of it is beyond Ford's control. Unfortunate, but they're kind of stuck.

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
I'm actually glad that they aren't prioritizing YT influencers over regular customers for retail units. The dealer claimed innocence regarding the $10K markup, but I remain skeptical.
well they did prioritize TFL to an extent by letting them go pick up their truck. Who knows what other corners were cut for them to get theirs so quick for the Northern Lightning trek

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
well they did prioritize TFL to an extent by letting them go pick up their truck. Who knows what other corners were cut for them to get theirs so quick for the Northern Lightning trek
That was a drop-ship agreement between their local CO dealer and the MI dealer. I don't think Ford corporate had a role in the arrangement.

But you're right-even though drop ships aren't uncommon for ordered vehicles, I don't think a normal person would have been able to work out that particular arrangement with the MI dealer.
Sponsored