• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

All Lightning models qualify for California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project - CVRP $2k Rebate

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
I emailed the CVRP to see if the higher trim Lightning models qualify for the rebate. They said that it does since the base price is under the $60k limit.

They specifically said:

"For Ford F-150 Lighting model year 2022, If the vehicle in on our list of eligible vehicles, it meets the MSRP cap and is eligible for the program (regardless of how many extra's you have added).

Please let us know if you have any questions.
CVRP Staff"

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligible-vehicles
Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Wow that’s awesome!! Thank you for reaching out to them. I did not see the Lightning added back when I checked and forgot about that program.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I emailed the CVRP to see if the higher trim Lightning models qualify for the rebate. They said that it does since the base price is under the $60k limit.

They specifically said:

"For Ford F-150 Lighting model year 2022, If the vehicle in on our list of eligible vehicles, it meets the MSRP cap and is eligible for the program (regardless of how many extra's you have added).

Please let us know if you have any questions.
CVRP Staff"

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligible-vehicles
Thank you!

I thought since I ordered the Lariat, I would not be eligible.

So CVRP uses the base Pro trim for qualification!

What good news !

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
There's also another rebate available that isn't income limited- has anyone talked about this one with their dealership? https://www.cleanfuelreward.com/
Thank you for pointing this out, I wasn't aware of it. The instructions are pretty simple, just check that the vehicle is listed as eligible (check) and the dealer is participating (check). I contacted my salesman and he is going to check with his manager. But I can't see how they can say no, the rules are pretty black and white. Will report back what I hear. Anybody else in CA hear from their dealer if they will be receiving this reward?

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Thank you for pointing this out, I wasn't aware of it. The instructions are pretty simple, just check that the vehicle is listed as eligible (check) and the dealer is participating (check). I contacted my salesman and he is going to check with his manager. But I can't see how they can say no, the rules are pretty black and white. Will report back what I hear. Anybody else in CA hear from their dealer if they will be receiving this reward?
Yes, my dealer is participating in the CCFR program.
The dealer gets reimbursed from CA.

At F&I, they will deduct $750 as a rebate from your finance paperwork so make sure you see it as a line item.

Currently it's at $750.
Previously it was $1500.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Did anyone that has taken delivery apply for the $2k yet? Also, those in SD county can get a pre-approval now.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Did anyone that has taken delivery apply for the $2k yet? Also, those in SD county can get a pre-approval now.
I got approved (not sure if that’s pre-approval) and submitted supporting paperwork. Response was “we’re backed up” so it may take awhile.

Islandroots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Smoked Quarts - Delivered
I picked up my truck on Monday. The dealership reported that the truck does not qualify for the $750 CA rebate since it's GVWR rating is over 8500 at 8550.

I emailed [email protected] to verify but have not heard back yet.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I picked up my truck on Monday. The dealership reported that the truck does not qualify for the $750 CA rebate since it's GVWR rating is over 8500 at 8550.

I emailed [email protected] to verify but have not heard back yet.
That’s BS…. Show them this, straight from the website

Ford F-150 Lightning All Lightning models qualify for California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project - CVRP $2k Rebate D7DAA751-9336-490B-8725-01FEB8A97120

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
So I received a survey today from Clean Fuel Rewards congratulating me on my purchase, so it does qualify and the dealer should get the $750 and the customer should get $750 off MSRP

Congratulations on the purchase of your new electric vehicle. We’re pleased you were able to take advantage of the California Clean Fuel Reward and help us build an electric future.

We’d like to ask for your help. To make sure we can effectively meet the needs of electric vehicle purchasers, we’d appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete our EV Owner Questionnaire

For more information on getting the most out of your EV ownership experience, including information about how to manage your electric usage and home vehicle charging solutions, visit https://cleanfuelreward.com/why-buy-electric-vehicle.

Questionnaire responses will be shared with your electric utility to guide future marketing and development efforts. Thank you for helping us build a cleaner, quieter, more electric future.

The California Clean Fuel Reward Team

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
So I received a survey today from Clean Fuel Rewards congratulating me on my purchase, so it does qualify and the dealer should get the $750 and the customer should get $750 off MSRP

Congratulations on the purchase of your new electric vehicle. We’re pleased you were able to take advantage of the California Clean Fuel Reward and help us build an electric future.

We’d like to ask for your help. To make sure we can effectively meet the needs of electric vehicle purchasers, we’d appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete our EV Owner Questionnaire

For more information on getting the most out of your EV ownership experience, including information about how to manage your electric usage and home vehicle charging solutions, visit https://cleanfuelreward.com/why-buy-electric-vehicle.

Questionnaire responses will be shared with your electric utility to guide future marketing and development efforts. Thank you for helping us build a cleaner, quieter, more electric future.

The California Clean Fuel Reward Team
SO did your dealer credit you the $750 CCFR and $2,000 CVRP on your purchase contract ??
Sponsored