• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Another FCSP test

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
This time I set the dial at #7 and in software set max charge at 80 amps (slide selector all the way to the right). Truck was at 21% SoC.
Software Set Measured charge on blue charge cable wire in box.
80 77-78
64 62
48 45

I find I can get into software by first disconnecting phone from truck by changing wifi source. I get a dialog box asking if I want to disconnect from Apple Play and join new network. I select the network that I have the FCSP connected to. On phone I start Ford Pass and then Ford Charger apps in that order. I log into FCSP app that allows me to select Connect to Ford Pass. I get screen with selections, one being maximum charge. First I used max 80 and measured. After a couple minutes I slide selector to 64 and measured with clamp meter. Noticed then that right side amber light lit indicating reduced charge. After a few minutes I changes max rate to 48 and measured again.
I’m leaving it at 48 and allowing it to charge all night to 90%.
Sponsored

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
I'm observing the same thing on a Tesla HPWC gen 2. It's offering 80A to the truck, but the truck is only drawing 77 amps.