• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any Pro owners have a version higher than 4.1.1?

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Just wondering, Ive been at 4.1.1 since Jan 13th
Sponsored

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
I've got 4.2.1 as of the 27th of February. I got a batch of updates in mid-January before this one. There is an OTA department you can call and they can check on your status for you.

(833) 926-3233

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
I might have to do that. Would the OTA department have any advice on getting updates in the first place?

Picked up my Pro on 2/17 and hasn't tried to update once. I've had it on wi-fi for extended periods and disconnected from external for extended periods. I've switched between the default update time to manual times and nothing.

That said, is it true they need to tell you what update you're on to start with? When I go into About SYNC it just says version "22230_PRODUCT, Revision 546"

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I might have to do that. Would the OTA department have any advice on getting updates in the first place?

Picked up my Pro on 2/17 and hasn't tried to update once. I've had it on wi-fi for extended periods and disconnected from external for extended periods. I've switched between the default update time to manual times and nothing.

That said, is it true they need to tell you what update you're on to start with? When I go into About SYNC it just says version "22230_PRODUCT, Revision 546"
I've had my Pro since early December, haven't had an update. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
I've had my Pro since early December, haven't had an update. I wouldn't be too worried about it.
The main thing I'm worried about at the moment is I don't know what I have or what I could have. I could live with watching YouTube TV on the bigger screen while at public charging stations, whether through an app or screen cast but not sure if I should be able to do that. I started to look into it but so far no luck. Perhaps it's not possible on Sync 4? This is sort of for a separate thread but knowing my version of software would help know what features I could expect to have, so I replied here. Everyone's talking about versions 3.x.x or 4.x.x and I have 22230_PRODUCT, Revision 546

Sponsored

MRButtler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning
Have you tried resetting Sync from inside the truck?

OP
OP
jimfigler

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I spoke to a woman today who said the parking brake needs to be on for updates.

bizz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Tahoe, Ford F250
I spoke to a woman today who said the parking brake needs to be on for updates.

Hey Jim,

GO BILLS! I have a 2023 Pro that I took delivery of on 2/16 that hasn't updated since and I have no idea what version I'm on which is kind of frustrating. Also, like you said it would be nice to know what version we are running so we know what features we may or may not expect in updates. Have you tried updating with the parking brake on? I haven't tried that yet and normally don't set the parking brake in my driveway.

OP
OP
jimfigler

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey Jim,

GO BILLS! I have a 2023 Pro that I took delivery of on 2/16 that hasn't updated since and I have no idea what version I'm on which is kind of frustrating. Also, like you said it would be nice to know what version we are running so we know what features we may or may not expect in updates. Have you tried updating with the parking brake on? I haven't tried that yet and normally don't set the parking brake in my driveway.
I'll put my brake on from now on just in case. She also mentioned the truck can't be charging. So my update time was set to 1am and my normal charging time is 12am to 7am. I changed my update time to 10:30pm.
Sponsored