• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone actually subscribing to ford streaming ?

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
I’m just wondering if anyone is actually going to subscribe to ford streaming ? I can’t find a use case for it at all unless you didn’t previously subscribe to any music streaming service .
As I understand it , Alexa will still work for all the truck related features without the streaming package .

My trial expires tomorrow and this will be the only service I won’t continue with the truck . What about you ? Subscribing or not ? Why ?

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone actually subscribing to ford streaming ? 6B6A5743-1A4D-49D7-998F-C4BB0EF594E6
Sponsored

jredondox

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
No lol I can’t stand Alexa 😂 wish I could remove that stupid icon on the screen

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
It would be awesome if there were a GUI for the built in streaming service such as Spotify or even Amazon Music if that's all that's available. I would pay for that in a heartbeat as long as they don't cripple the sound with low bitrate. In a car I often want to browse music, not call out songs, artists, or albums by name. Having the service built in to the vehicle's infotainment would eliminate the need to have Android Auto or CarPlay set up to use those services with a GUI. Android Auto is nice for its flexibility to use other apps, but coming from Tesla I really miss just having a streaming service that just works immediately that also doesn't drain your phone's battery or use its data.

Since this is a recurring revenue generating service for @FordMotorCompany I hope they prioritize its development.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
No desire to use it at all. I guess I. A bit old school but the only streaming service I use is Pandora and that works fine off of my phone. If I don't want to connect my phone, the radio works great too.
Sponsored