• 📊 Lightning Orders List: Add Yours Inside!
  • Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• 📊 Lightning Owners Registry: Add Your Delivered Lightning!

Anyone figured out how to turn off the frunk beeping yet?

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14fusionhybrid
Occupation
retarded, oops, retired & slow
Are the tones needed (3?) as a code when the luggage compartment (not gonna catch me saying "f___k") has a problem? Not likely needed, as one would note that it is stuck up or down, fingers crushed, unable to latch, right?

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
If someone finds the frunk speaker let me know, i’ll be out in the driveway with wirecutters in about 7 seconds.
Consider doing a very sloppy job of it and chewing up the wire over a few inches so it could pass for rodent damage.

F4CB8052-B530-4696-8C00-61F9B59FE6C9.jpeg

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Consider doing a very sloppy job of it and chewing up the wire over a few inches so it could pass for rodent damage.

F4CB8052-B530-4696-8C00-61F9B59FE6C9.jpeg
Brilliant!

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
If I were a psychologist, I’d begin researching for a ground-breaking paper on the apparent strong correlation between BEV truck owners and their misophonia

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
If I were a psychologist, I’d begin researching for a ground-breaking paper on the apparent strong correlation between BEV truck owners and their misophonia
If we wanted something loud and not obnoxious we would have supercharger V8. If we wanted something loud and obnoxious we would drive turbo boxer 4 Subarus with cat deletes. We drive EV because we want quite. F*cking beeping when the frunk or tailgate open is almost as bad as boy racer in his WRX letting everyone around know how insecure he is with manhood.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
cking beeping when the frunk or tailgate open is almost as bad as boy racer in his WRX
see, that comparison is what results in my misophonia diagnoses

i mean, I get it as I have my own instances of misophonia: the sound of my mother chewing may as well be a WRX boy racer at the kitchen table

the drunk beeping, on the other hand, I barely notice